Are You A Virgin ?

• Yes

Votes: 264 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 288 52.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i started playing with girls when i was like 6 lol we use to pretend to do things at that time had no idea what i was doing

but by 12 i new where to stick it lol

Now what an interesting topic :)

See now I wonder how many people on here actualy lie about this lol
I for one am not a virgin havent been since I was about 14 (Got really pissed lol) and have been with my partner or about a year and a half now :)

Edit:
At Mrpeanut - lol if you count doing things at that age then I can say the same :P

Lost it at 14 in my best friends sisters closet with his sister. Him and my other friend busted in cause they just thought we were making out and not actually doing anything. Very awkward! Then she wanted to spoon and talk or some shit and I left the room and my friend brandon went in there to comfort her cause she was crying and fell asleep on her floor then the next morning the girls dad came in and saw brandon and thought he did stuff with her so he wasn't allowed to come over to the house for a long time lol!

Yup and proud of it, only time I got close my friend walked in, that was fecking embarrassing, particularly how it made it to facebook within minutes. D:

Think i dropped it at walmart or something. Went to customer services the next day to see if they had found it. To this day I don't know where it is.

I am Not A Virgin
Few months ago (like 6-8)
I Have done this with my Girl Friend.

We were in Sea Side for Walk Then we came back.
Next day i told her that i wanna go with you alonely in room. She Told she will come.
I took her to room.
& there we talked about an hour then i started kissing.

& Guess WHAT?

I Was also a virgin she took my virginity.
She was also a virgin, I took her virginity ;)

She Really Loves me & I also love her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back