Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw

I don"t see anyone around visiting new warez forums.There is no use of opening a warez forum.Everybody is downloading from Torrents from the last 2 years warez has gone too much down.

NEW WAREZ FORUMS *DEAD*

28 comments
Well .. if you don't have unique content, why the hell would anyone visit your forum when there's several established massive forums like warezbb ... which have everything

Actually I think its the other way round, torrents are out and warez forums still rock.

The sites I visit are going strong and I can get all I want, when I want, and all under the radar when I use my vpn account.
Ask me if you require details on sites I use or the vpn service I use.

Warez forums are not dead. I have also closed my warez forum.. You should know how to run it.

also just found Rhity.com and read thread that they got 1 thousand members in 20 days.

Interesting. Similar design to mine old forum.. :friends:

Warez is not dead, it's very much thriving. Scene is still too saturated in my opinion though.

As for that RHity.com website. It's garbage, worthless and part of the saturation issue I mentioned above. Also, they didn't get 1,000 members in 20 days, those are bots and fake stats. They would be lucky to get 2,000 real members in a year.

Warez: 1975 - Infinity

Warez forums are NOT DEAD, in fact they are more active than the blog days! Since most of the blogs are dead or useless/shitty.

You just need to know how to run them effectively and understand the demands of people.

Warez forums are dying look at warez-bb 80% of the download section is just autoposters posting straight up crap most threads not in these section have less than 100 views before most threads would have 250+ views. Autoposters are killing warez forum the users are posting the same crap over and over using the worst of the worst file host

Warez forums are dying look at warez-bb 80% of the download section is just autoposters posting straight up crap most threads not in these section have less than 100 views before most threads would have 250+ views. Autoposters are killing warez forum the users are posting the same crap over and over using the worst of the worst file host

You need to know how to run them. End of story.

Warez-BB is not a good example. Just because Katz and Phaze are gone doesn't mean that Warez is dead and it won't mean that it's dead when Warez-BB is gone either. You need to look at the bigger scheme of things. The reason why W-BB's traffic has gone down is because it's stayed the same for the past 10 years and people have moved on to other communities and forms of Warez. Plus, W-BB has had more and more server problems as the years have gone on. It's an accumulation of things on their end. Not on the scene.

Warez is not dead, it's very much thriving. Scene is still too saturated in my opinion though.

As for that RHity.com website. It's garbage, worthless and part of the saturation issue I mentioned above. Also, they didn't get 1,000 members in 20 days, those are bots and fake stats. They would be lucky to get 2,000 real members in a year.

Warez: 1975 - Infinity

Hey after reading this i want to ask you a question. How can you say that those are bots and fake stats. Coz i or everyone would like to show stats like these. I also run a warez form before. I did not got any plugin which shows fake stats.

It's not hard to tell. Taking a look at the site there's a total of 4 introduction threads and hardly any content. The other threads that are posted have zero posts on them. It's just not possible for the site to have generated 1,000 new member signups in only 20 days. The member database has to either be imported or the numbers themselves must be falsely inflated.

Numbers mean nothing in the beginning (so don't stress), it's all about the content, being unique and standing out. That site doesn't have much to offer right now and to top it off only has 5,000 indexes on Google. That's 29,000 less than a site I own that hasn't been up for 4 years and only generates 50-100 uniques/day.

In addition there are plenty of fake stat modifications/plugins available.

Warez Forums Dead... lol how high are you to oversee forums. Just coz torrents are making the best noise right now does nt mean we are dead. Attacks at filehosts may have slowed us down but we ain't down yet. Oh bythe way, I run one

Probably, Kids who were running Warez forums are closed (at-least in most case)
and the guys who are in this niche from long are still active!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back