Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
What exactly do you need to know about them?

On webhostingstuff there are 2 reviews. As you can see, both of reveiws are on different IPs, by that I do not belive, that reviews are reliable. Also one of these 2 domains is hosted on bluehost. However, I did not found any of good or bad reviews about that company.

I never belived in unlimited, something else is unmetered. Regarding to their VPS, running vps with 256 mb and all of pre-installations allready on it (cpanel, fantastico,...). Well I don`t know, but I would never buy that kind of vps. Thats only my opinion, everybody have their thoughts.

If you are asking for their reseller/shared account, best thing is to ask them for trial.

Greetings,
D.

Personally I would not recommend them.
If you just go throughout their webpage, you can see alot of their information is fake.
Also they recently started in 2009 it seems. (Or atleast their about us says so).

Damn!!! I was thinking of switching to justhost.com just last week. but something changed my mind. and now after seeing this. I thank god.

looks like they have used a template for hosting website. :D

Girl's Generation's 'Gee Gee' song in Korea. This was a played out hit last year:

[youtube]U7mPqycQ0tQ[/youtube]

But this one is cooler...
[youtube]OIUk0vzhOdw[/youtube]

LOL, Justhost is terrible. I had a shared plan with them for my personal website (nothing special) and I could only get 30kb upload and download speeds to my ftp.

Damn!!! I was thinking of switching to justhost.com just last week. but something changed my mind. and now after seeing this. I thank god.

looks like they have used a template for hosting website. :D

No, I was not saying just host copied it, hostgee copied from justhost.

Justhost made their website, hostgee did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back