Status
Not open for further replies.
good news dude,
thanks for coming back and letting us know everything that happened.

we all have problems, its just harder to move on from yours as you had so many people under your wings...so to speak.

i've moved on to another provider now, hopefully will prove to be good (this1host), but the site is still down.

will we be given access to our files again then? from these backups worldstream are mentioning?

regards

so basically, we should expect to see our accounts up in 48 hours and data to be 1 month old?

That isn't that bad if it si true...

So after that yo uwill get back in business or should we seek other hosts?

This isn't the best place to post this probably but yesterday I received an invoice from Hostbeyond. But I canceled my account like 2 months ago (which got confirmed etc). Not sure why I was send the invoice.

We're back in business.
you should probably just close down....you cannot run a hosting site. proved twice. sort your shit out in your life (completely) then come back with a partner or two. you cannot go at this alone as been proved. if shit goes wrong and you are away for a week every person is screwed who (stupidly) stays with you or sets up a new account

Well, that's strange, some how, some way, right before you sold your thing, our account went haywire. Changed passwords, deleted MySQL users, corrupted databases, etc. Know anything about this? I think you do.

thats funny to me this whole thread look refund noeffex his money and who ever else or this could end in a court case its as simple as that

yeh me and noeffec know each other and trust me this is really getting under his skin and it would get under mine two and whats wrond with registering to post that? never heard a rule anywhere saying that was a problem

Everyone who filed a chargeback was refunded. There is one pending chargeback that I can't refund because it was escalated to a claim and is currently waiting for Paypal to resolve it. Underhost said he would honor all pre-paid payments.

Well, that's strange, some how, some way, right before you sold your thing, our account went haywire. Changed passwords, deleted MySQL users, corrupted databases, etc. Know anything about this? I think you do.

What are you talking about man?

Your password may be different because the data is one month old. Corrupted databases can be repaired. Contact Underhost and ask him to reset your password and repair the database.

Everyone in this thread is a moron

instead of spending your time bitching go find a new fucking host, apl doesnt own the company anymore jesus christ

you guys act like 7 year olds

What are you talking about man?

Your password may be different because the data is one month old. Corrupted databases can be repaired. Contact Underhost and ask him to reset your password and repair the database.

All the passwords were change, all of them. I'm sure it was because a salt or something got fucked up in the transfer. I was on one of those last-string moods, pardon the post =/.

Everyone in this thread is a moron

instead of spending your time bitching go find a new fucking host, apl doesnt own the company anymore jesus christ

you guys act like 7 year olds
GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO. You little piece of cum-guzzling shit. You have no idea what the fuck happened and what jiaosjaiojsioajsioaj RRRRAGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

(Not saying this is truth, but this is what it looked to be) If someone poses as a REAL company, not just one person, then you buy a years worth of hosting from them, then you discover that it's ONE FUCKING PERSON and that that ONE FUCKING PERSON threw a tempur-tantrum and quit the internet, and ran away with your money, you'd be goddam pissed too. Now, this didn't happen, and luckily a capable company or group or whatever is running it, but that's what it appeared to be when APL dissappeared.

I'm still goddam pissed because we lost like a months worth of posting, and well over 7/8 of our members, but it could have been worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back