Anything that can slow down the rate/amount of deleted files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceTea

Hey all.

Faced an issue recently which is really annoying. Almost all files that are being shared on a site are going to be deleted few days later.
Have you experienced anything like that? Is there any way to fight against it? I'm not talking about "how to prevent your files from being deleted" - all I want to know is how to slow down this thing.

Also - I might be wrong but maybe someone is just leeching RSS feed and using some sort of a script to auto-submit abuse on all links? X-(

Any advise appreciated! Thank you!

10 comments
There are a few things you can try
Change filenames
Change Md5
Use Rar Passwords
Try safelinking to mask the original links.
Make a new username for that particular site and post using this new a/c.
Finally find the jealous bastard who is reporting your links.

do what i do icetea upload nothing but old stuff things you'd think are useless are a hidden niche. everytime i upload something new same thing happens to me esp fsc switched to movies tv shows 20 yrs and older and no one cares

^awesome comment...not

Anyway, best bet is safelinking. Although what I noticed is that even if you MD5, Change filename and encrypted the files it will still be deleted fast if you post it on the same thread were the previous files were deleted. Try experimenting also.

if my first comment was useless,try uploading via multiupload.that way there are so many mirrors that even if one filehost takes it down,others will still be alive...BUT BOY,multiupload uploads dont pay you the bucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back