AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no i saw that problem me too i had that problem but isn't a problem all files are in manager but when you log out they are random files in manager not last uplaoded :D

payment was today thanks anysend for fast and fair payment...in a week may be the anysend earn up to$100
bad it is what still do not see some of my files in my file manager just disappear uncontrolled, a lot of my files are missing

Last edited:
hi anysend..,

at last after more than 24 hrs...i logged in to anysend...but site still very slow

pls fix filemanager issues...still lot of my files not shown

everything went smoothly untill day before yesterday...

but suddenly this site slow issue and filemanager issue annoying me

remote upload not working rather very very slow as well

its not fixed yet

btw : i'm still waiting for payment...my balance already deducted...

need ur reply

Last edited:
Navid2zp[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] comment number #629,[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]For now use multiple uploads ,we are checking if there is a problem.[/FONT]

KTm3zDU.jpg

Seems that they didn't pay all their members. I sent 2 messages to support already but nothing happened. When are you going to pay us? Just tell us if you already removed us in your pay list so that we can stop using anysend, there are plenty of file host around that pays on time.

I am checking the problem with the upload speed now.

reidel21
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] Comment number #638,[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]You didn't get paid by mistake and i am fixing it now.

[/FONT]kocok[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] ,[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Your case is in checking because of attempt to fraud our system and you got a mail about it. [/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back