AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you pay $65 for 1000 complete downloads USING your download manager right?
Because if it's like that we will need about 20k real downloads to get 1000 downloads to your download manager.

Are you kidding me? You ignored my question 3 times. Please answer as soon as possible because I need to know.

Why all this difficulty
Make things simpler in download and upload
until now I can not use remote upload
An error occurred while ge…n.js :: .send :: line 5" data: no]

Your site is beautiful but Why all this difficulty

ClickMeIn Ltd, is a big company that offer multiple solutions. AnySend is part of this company.

Official site: ClickMeIn Limited

But file hosting business is not easy now a days, you must be prepared for abusers, leechers, debrid sites, spammers, problems with payment processing and DCMA groups like stopfilelockers that will try to terminate with your merchant account.

Good Luck! :wave:

tz4bu comment number #82

Hello Tz4u,

From our stats we saw that 65-75% download with AnySend App. Our affiliate program offer 25-40% more than any affiliate program.

We are following stats any time & we will consider this option also.

We will be happy to see you join our affiliate program.

new_skull comment number #83

I Transferred the link you used to our development team and they are checking it.

You will get an answer today .

Any other request just ask

Hi all ,

We are getting crazy traffic form you guys allot more then what we anticipated for the start,
This is the reason server speed might sometimes be slower.

Our IT is working hard to fix everything and get you the best experience.

latimera comment number #86

Please send me a pm so i can check and sort it up.

1.The download link used
2. Your user

Soniccomment number #84

Thank you for the advice i will take it into account.
We are in constant change so every suggestion from you guys counts.

Last edited:
anysend,

Download the files made ​​by " Download without AnySend " (no app ,directly web browser),
are they calculated or no ?

sorry for my bad english
thanks in adavnce for response

hi..,

i want to try ur host...i'm waiting for filemanager

i donoo how u started rather designed ur host without a filemanager that's ridiculous

pls add ASAP....i'm waiting...

coolguy558 post number #93

Anysend affiliate wasn't designed to work in web but with the desktop app,

There you can see and edit your files.

After request of users from Wjunction we created the affiliate zone for web users .

As any fast development we need to check and test that everything works ,

This is the reason why the file manager wasn't release in the start.

As i said before file manager will be available in about 24 hours.

We are changing and enhancing the affiliate experience from the input i get from you guys.

The amazing thing of being a part of a big, in house development company like ClickMeIn is that we are more flexible then all other hosts.

We are changing the affiliate experience to be custom made for you .

Any request please feel free to ask .

Last edited:
Hi Admins.
More than 10 people downloaded my file few hours ago, but on my acc is just 1 download.
Why's that?

Last edited:
Cuma,
Welcome to Wjunction please PM me so we can understand what happened.

ausafali ,
PM me so we can understand what happened.

Guys we are getting crazy traffic everyone that has a problem we will fix it just let us know.

I have been working on day and night with IT and development teams to check every problem.

For now we don't have a problem with counts so if someone got a specific problem talk with me so i can get more info.

Servers were crazy with traffic today but its fixed for now and tomorrow we will have a more permanent fix.

Any more requests just ask:)

I gived it a try too. But there isn't 65-75% people wich are downloading thru your software as you said. Is not even closer.
To make 1000 downloads you need to get tons of traffic. You designed this file host only for your profit.
If you think that you get 65-75% of downloaders to download thru your software why don't you pay us $65 per 1000 downloads even if they are not thru your software?
Or at least tell us clear that we are not credited for direct downloads.

Or let's take it from other perspective:
If you try to pay us something like an rev-share (if you earn money we earn too) at least give us some decent rates.

Last edited:
tz4bu ,

Its nice that you know more about our states then us.

You know so much about us that all your posts in wjunction are only about AnySend:) .

But let be Serious as i said before we pay 35% to 40% more then anybody and our states show that you get 65% to 75% downloads with AnySend.

We will consider adding in the future download without AnySend to the counter.

As i said before try and test us in the end this is what counts.

Any problem feel free to contact me .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back