Status
Not open for further replies.

UKInternetGroup

Banned
Banned
i downloaded it, to see what it was etc, but ever since i installed it, my computer has been acting funny and now its froze up and restarted twice, which never happens infact my computer stays on for days without a single issue.

I may be wrong and No Hands SEO may not be causing the issue but seems strange that its a backlink software which of course is working off my home ip address and now things are going wrong...

Including... windows firewall just turning off... when computer restarts it tells me firewall is off... when i know for a fact it was on before it restarted on me.

Anyone else had issues with this No Hands SEO?

13 comments
i installed a free trial which happened to come with a crack yes... now i know whats coming ....

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Also trying to remove it from the computer now and its managed to freeze up the add and remove box!!

Bdgpi.png

Do you know how much of a pain in the ass that will be!! Thanks for the advise, but ever since the add and remove box has frozen up trying to remove the software... its not played up... infact its going so well ive just left the frozen box up lol

<<<< off to backup everything|!|!

I got mine from blackhatworld.com and worked pefectly, your virus scan dindt seem to show anything critical and even if it did it was probbably caused by the crack that came along with the program. In the future just download stuff from random sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back