Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
Hi @jure12.

I usage BlueVM and their services are good, they are having their own VPS control panel.

The support is generally good! You may expect some slow support response these days BTW, since it's holiday time.

Overall they are quite value for money.

Some Con's :-

No IPv6
Not all location are gr8, especially Kansas (Till when I used it, Hope It will be fine as well soon)

Bluevm is cheap and really good value for your money. My experiences with the support is that it's slow. The tickets i've submitted has taken some time to get a response and some tickets has taken a long time to resolve.

All in all, when to vps is up, it is perfect! When you need support, not that great.

I must say that I bought them (KVM VPS) only to be tested. Really are bad the website is so slow and to me they look more for Windows server (RDP)

I must say that I bought them (KVM VPS) only to be tested. Really are bad the website is so slow and to me they look more for Windows server (RDP)

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your experience with them. It will help other people who are looking out for web hosting services. Why don't you move over to another hosting provider? Always check for customer feedbacks before investing in any hosting company. Another thing to keep in mind would be to just go for a monthly plan initially. You do not want to be stuck with a bad hosting provider for a year. :good:

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your experience with them. It will help other people who are looking out for web hosting services. Why don't you move over to another hosting provider? Always check for customer feedbacks before investing in any hosting company. Another thing to keep in mind would be to just go for a monthly plan initially. You do not want to be stuck with a bad hosting provider for a year. :good:

Hello,
I just tried them. My webpages are not locatd there and when I put it there web site would be opening terribly slow. I just tested them and the score is very bad.
They are more for RDP.
There are other very cheap and good for web site: KVM Shell

All the best.

these cheap VPS websites just do overselling. Which I hate the most. It's like I bought a 100TB server from SingleHope and bought a 100TB server from a random site. The cost diff like 300$ but the works diff like 3 Billion times.

I never use bluevm. As far as I know bluevm is good for development. If you looking for cloud hosting, I know one a good cloud hosting based in US..

I never use bluevm. As far as I know bluevm is good for development. If you looking for cloud hosting, I know one a good cloud hosting based in US..

You're wrong !!! I bought their linux vps and I put my website on VPS and the result was disastrous (impossible slow). After that, I talked with BlueVM to get my money back and they told me that not going back money to anyone. In any case, Bluevm work oversell 100%. Keep those away from THEM.

All the best.

You're wrong !!! I bought their linux vps and I put my website on VPS and the result was disastrous (impossible slow). After that, I talked with BlueVM to get my money back and they told me that not going back money to anyone. In any case, Bluevm work oversell 100%. Keep those away from THEM.

All the best.

Yes samilar thing happened to me even. I agree with you Jure12. They fool people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back