Anyone know how to get on PhazeDDL Whitelist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starnova

I am going crazy. Funny how it remembers my username and pass in the forum there but does not have my forum activated. White list? Yea right. Time and time again it has not gone through. I have the MP3 button and the Phaze button on the forum. When I submit my three for the list.. it says that a program I have needs the backlink to Phaze. OKay it is a program in the first place but all the same I have the damned button for MP3 on there.

What should I do..who can I contact or should I just get a shove it attitude toward them :)

20 comments
i think they are not accepting new members i m waiting for whitelist approving but still no reply from them ?

yeah donate them.it's $200 p.m. i guess,else no chance.
Email them with subject like i wanna donate etc

P.S.if i was you, i would never donate

Yea Forget it.. LOL.... I used them for over 5 years..and now I guess I will just use the people that want to allow submitting with the true spirit of warez. Thanks people for helping me figure out it is not my free site but them and greed.

The funny thing about phaze is that they have their forum but they don`t permit discussions about whitelist .

donate 200$ to my PP and get whitelisted :D Joking :D

@ On Topic: They are working on some new features, they will be replying for re-rates and adding whitelisting sites soon :) have patience :)

phaze was good infact phazeforum was allowing such things talking about phazeddl stuff but they appointed a nooby mod called ombre the guy doesn't even know how to reply he is rude well hope they kick his ass soon santacool was a good mod friendly one and always here to help

I know some people want to get in the whitelist but im happy that they dont whitelist so fast like katz did etc, if they did.. phaze would be full of shitty sites all over the place and they would send less traffic to the sites,, remember how it happened in katz? 1* stars used to get 1-3k* hits a day and now barely 3* sites on katz got near that because of so many sites in it

I know some people want to get in the whitelist but im happy that they dont whitelist so fast like katz did etc, if they did.. phaze would be full of shitty sites all over the place and they would send less traffic to the sites,, remember how it happened in katz? 1* stars used to get 1-3k* hits a day and now barely 3* sites on katz got near that because of so many sites in it

i got to agree with you and phaze sends good traffic too i just hope to see some changes on phaze :D

katz is dead :( remember.

I know I emailed them and to think I have used them for over 5 years.. same username just a different forum name and to boot, they emailed me in February that they were sorry it took them so long to respond and sent me a link to whitelist. That too was no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back