Anyone been recently paid by Extabit/Dizzcloud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubawuba

I requested a payment on 11-08 still haven't received it yet. Was wondering if anyone's received payment from Extabit/Dizzcloud within the last month?

9 comments
I never worked with extabit, but dizzcloud always paid me.I have 17 payouts with them (and always paid in time).If you need screenshots send me a PM, i will not post them here!

One of that "dump ass" are getting this money weekly:
vURBBph.jpg

"Smartboy" probably is making around 100$ because is here calling names to other , instead of uploading!

Do not care about smartboy and people like him , he is probably upset because PPD closed , and he cant make real money by uploading.Leechers here just for crying!

DIZZCLOUD ONE OF THE MOST RELIABLE FILEHOSTS THIS YEAR!

Last edited:
vURBBph.jpg

"Smartboy" probably is making around 100$ because is here calling names to other , instead of uploading!

Do not care about smartboy and people like him , he is probably upset because PPD closed , and he cant make real money by uploading.Leechers here just for crying!

they r not anymore !

vURBBph.jpg

Yes, biggest cheater. They are extabit (dead now) and dizzcloud will be dead soon to open new host. :-=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back