anybody withdrawn lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubrovnik35

hi guys

its the first time iam trying to withdraw money from AP via bank wire.but i am very worried as they dont support anyone and people started talking about them scam.

so my question is if anybody has withdrawn money viabank wire and got it lately?

thanks in advance

24 comments
hi guys

its the first time iam trying to withdraw money from AP via bank wire.but i am very worried as they dont support anyone and people started talking about them scam.

so my question is if anybody has withdrawn money viabank wire and got it lately?

thanks in advance

Hi,

I took money out last week and it was fine. I know they have changed there name, what is very very strange is alertpay.com (No WWW) shows:

Not Found

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Been like that all day!

Danny

hi guys

thanks in advance
People are talking for looong time about them as scam, but they are still in the business and working decently.

Hi,

I took money out last week and it was fine. I know they have changed there name, what is very very strange is alertpay.com (No WWW) shows:

Not Found

Been like that all day!

Danny
To be honest, it works for me but anyway Alertpay changed brand few days ago and is now payza.com. Everything else stayed the same.

Hi,

Not Found

Been like that all day!

Danny

checkout the alertpay.com now

hello fellow!

i withdraw my fund in alertpay since may 16 but until now it still pending and it was my first time to withdraw thru wire bank in philippines and i think my credit card also verified.. i got personal pro verified as well. so guys when will do you think i get my money in my bank?

thanks

I want to know. sometimes bankwire process got completed in just one day and then we have to wait almost 5-6 days to receive fund in our bank.

Is this happening to others also?

Hello folks,

Can someone who withdrawn via bank wire recently please let me know who
is stated as a sender on your bank account statement. Last time I tried to
withdraw my bank sent the money bank because my name was stated as a
sender. I was wondering is that still the case now since Payza change?

Thx!

This may be silly, but I'm feeling unsecured with Payza. Using cheap SSL is nothing, but they aren't even registered (except MH Pillars) and I think it's time to move from them.

today my transaction is completed , and i got mailed that i should wait for 3 bussiness days to see my money in my bank . . 15$ Cost to transfer . .

This may be silly, but I'm feeling unsecured with Payza. Using cheap SSL is nothing, but they aren't even registered (except MH Pillars) and I think it's time to move from them.

Yes you are damn right about it mate. Didn't check that before. Payza is not using registered SSL and yeah they are using damn cheap SSL.

I am afraid to say but this new born payza is nowhere lies when compared to alertpay. Alertpay was way better.

R.I.P Alertpay... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back