Status
Not open for further replies.

ruialessio

I bought it yesterday, still pending.
I saw on their pages say that "Automatic Setup Time : Instant", but after I paid, it showed me the service will be actived in 48 hours! Is that a kind of cheating?

And the piont is, in the monthly cycle (30 days), I will lost 2 days for using their service! X-(

This really make me angry!

Update 1:
resovled at all, hopes everything is fine.

Update 2:
Let's check the speed for megaupload and fileserve downloading both

ycPej.png

E3Z5Q.png

I am confused about this danm speed~~!!!

Last edited:
34 comments
I used rapidleechhost (run by Vikas) last year. The service was terrible and because Vikas was moderator of rapidleech.com he filtered out all the bad reviews.

I hope it's ok for you though ....

I used them last year as well (things may have changed now).... To start off with it was SUPERB!! Uploading was really fast etc etc... Then it went really SLOW !! Almost to the stage of 300kbp/s slow to Fileserve and other popular hosts.
I can upload faster from my home computer.

I asked about the speeds, and said basically I'm paying for a 1GBIT connection (shared I know!!) but I'm clearly not getting ANYWHERE near that and Vikas SNAPPED at me and said that I was trying to upload to much, and he had 10 other people uploading etc etc, I guess these other 10 people we're uploading 24/7, because it didn't matter what time of day it was, it was still the same crappy speed. I then got another reply from another member of their team saying that they would look into it.
They moved me to different servers, still slow, moved me back... blah blah blah.
I left them in the end and went with another rapidleech host - KnowinServers. Much much better.

That's MY personal experience with them, others may have different views.
I've moved onto RDP's now though. Personally prefer it.

i too purchased sborg from them and believe me speeds are terrible... upload is failing 5 to 6 times.. i will post proof here soon

I used them last year as well (things may have changed now).... To start off with it was SUPERB!! Uploading was really fast etc etc... Then it went really SLOW !! Almost to the stage of 300kbp/s slow to Fileserve and other popular hosts.
I can upload faster from my home computer.

I asked about the speeds, and said basically I'm paying for a 1GBIT connection (shared I know!!) but I'm clearly not getting ANYWHERE near that and Vikas SNAPPED at me and said that I was trying to upload to much, and he had 10 other people uploading etc etc, I guess these other 10 people we're uploading 24/7, because it didn't matter what time of day it was, it was still the same crappy speed. I then got another reply from another member of their team saying that they would look into it.
They moved me to different servers, still slow, moved me back... blah blah blah.
I left them in the end and went with another rapidleech host - KnowinServers. Much much better.

That's MY personal experience with them, others may have different views.
I've moved onto RDP's now though. Personally prefer it.

Currently i am using RapidLeech service i buy sborg from them Ashleyuk1984 true saying initially you receive 3 Mb/sec but after that the speed went down i faced this problem they also move me to another server without notifying me i am surprise why they do that before that i receive 3 mb/s after that moving another server they speed reduce too much. Think to quit their services soon.

Not too bad.
Avg up and down: 3MB/sec

I think rainblader you are new on their server or you purchase currently ? Am i right after that they move you another server where you didnt receive such speed :)

I would avoid Rapidleechhost.

I bought there sborg plan. Yes sborg was setup instantly but Torrent transmission was not. After a couple hours they set it up.

The speeds were good for the first 2 days. On the 3rd day I go to my sborg url and the default cPanel page loads. I submit a ticket and say sorry for the inconvenience the issue is fixed.

They recreate my account but instead of being on a Dedicated server they set it up on a VPS that is overloaded and the speeds are terrible. I submit a ticket about it being on a VPS and they tell me that it is not. I submit proof that it is on a VPS and no response ever since.

Save your money and go somewhere else.

300kbps is not bad. Mine was permanently stuck at XXkbps 24/7. When I raised this with their support, they always tried to put it as my fault first before they took a look at what actually happened. Stay away from them at all cost!

Well I had a good 4 months with their RL+TF service ..Had some issue but the solutions were their...from IPT i was getting some 8000kBps and uploading was good too...though uploads to filehost was slow as their serve is in Europe.

yesterday ,i am purchased sborg , but still sborg is not opened to me.Then i contact to vikas,
he say ,
'We will look into this issue and get it fixed.
We will credit you extra validity for the time your sBorg NOT work.'

Well I am using their sBorg plan. I am quite satisfied from them.

@ruialessio, you are saying vikash is kid ? You know he had developed this rapidleech lol. Even somik can't make sborg without his concept. He also take download and upload plugins from the concept of rapidleech. rapidleechhost is not official sborg resseler but they provide free sborg upgrade to every customer whenever released. They decoded sborg easily to use it for free. Do any programer is here who can decode somiks truebug php programs. I think no one here. But Vikash do it easily. They can't look over every client if he not opened a ticket. They are operating 180 servers.

Rapidleech support is also very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back