Any provider for budget lowend VPS with best price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtlx

I need a VPS with a decent uptime preferably located in central Europe. Other than that I don't really care about specs it could be as low end as it gets (64MB RAM, 500MB disk space). I'm looking at about 5GB traffic/month. Purpose is perfectly legal so I don't need any offshore hosting. Basically my priorities are: Price > Uptime > Specs

Edit: Just thought I could mention that it should be Linux box, and to be honest I don't even need a root privilege, so VPS is not even a requirement, it could be a shared box for all I care :)

Last edited:
10 comments
I would go with Chociz, I have 2 VPS and one Seedbox there. I think their price is unbeatable.
I am really honest when I am writing this, I am in no way related to their service.
If you are not satisfied with them, I will pay you half of what you spend, I promise.

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back