any paid multi host downloaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasa

hello guys,

i was using this green website where u can add as manny download links (rapidshare, wupload, filefactory links etc) as u can and then u can download as premium. i was paying 5 dollar per month. i cant remember the url of this website anymore. anyone can help me? what was the url of that website, pm me please.

also are there other premium download websites which we can pay little amount per month and add multiple links and download it? i dont want to use those free download link premium websites because:
- they are slow, u can only download 1 link per time/day
- u can only add 1 link

hope somebody can help me with a stable fast premium generator site,

9 comments
which one is stable and fast always? the green site i was using was sometimes not able to let me download links because a lot of users were using it i think

which one is stable and fast always? the green site i was using was sometimes not able to let me download links because a lot of users were using it i think

Using All Debrid for past 6 months, never had any problem.. You can try out their 2 days free trial.

yeah but i dont wnt to copy download urls, add it to their site and then click on make it premium and then add them to idm to download, it takes a lot of time

is there a premium download website which has his own download tool which u add links and it downloads it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back