Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathsnatcher

Hi there sorry to bother everyone i am creating this topic to just gather some knowledge..i read about adsense a lot but they always declined my application lol
so i was wondering is there any other way to earn by displaying ads like we do in google adsens ..i mean employee of other company rather than google or any other chance?way to get money by displaying ads i have a blogger not a website
hope i get some help
Thanks

14 comments
Getting approve in adsense

Hi there sorry to bother everyone i am creating this topic to just gather some knowledge..i read about adsense a lot but they always declined my application lol
so i was wondering is there any other way to earn by displaying ads like we do in google adsens ..i mean employee of other company rather than google or any other chance?way to get money by displaying ads i have a blogger not a website
hope i get some help
Thanks

Adsense is great earning source

For approval
Use quality blog with unique contents, keep in mind never make sites for adsense but for useful stuffs for visitors .
Hope you got the point.

Last edited:
There's no Adsense alternative.
You can achieve success from Buy Sell Ads or CPM ads who pays awesome eCPM rate. Chitika is not a very good network IMHO.

Infolinks, Adhitz, and other CPM networks are also an option, but the websites should have a lot of traffic

If your site is not in English, then look for some local sites similar to adsense, they often have a better and more tailored offer for you. I'm using local websites who offers adverts, and working on the Polish market.

you can use edomz,they show premium ads like Goolge Adsense Ads if you have a good number of page views on your blog, so you can try them if you have good amount of page views from Asia,UK and USA

Bidvertiser is a good alternate to adsense.I think in internet marketing one should have their own name instead of free blog,because it is difficult to promote a free blog and search engine does not give weightage to blogspot blog

I would say Adsense is the best, rest all are just waste of time.
I too got rejected 3 times but then i worked on the content of my site and i got it approved.
So i suggest you to work on the content more and then apply for Adsense.
BTW google loves Unique content and focus on a niche that is minimally explored.
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back