Any Indians...How to pay outside India online services ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persius

Hello my fellow Indians , i need your help .
I want to know how to make payments outside India.
I have a paypal account with linked debit card and bank account. Well after lot of researching i found that i can only accept payments from outside India but i cannot pay outside India [some posts did mention about paypal + credit card , but unfortunately the people from whom i am gonna buy the services dont have paypal ]

Okay the services from where I am buying them , those guys dont have a paypal account but they have other modes of payments like -payza ,western union, etc....

Please tell me , here in India from which payment services we can pay for services like web hosting, domain buying,etc...outside India [for the ones that dont have paypal

8 comments
You can get a virtual Credit card from Entropay and recharge (add fund) it with your Debit card!
Note they charge 4.95% comission/Charge (Last time I checked)...
Min was $20 value of recharge so (Total of $20.99)

Then you can use it as normal Credit card!

Hope it will help!

You can get a credit card or VCC,

Alternatively to buy all that stuff you can choose Indian Providers, there are many Indian providers having Bank Transfer option.

Thanks guys .
Thnx Mike . I want to know that after we deposit amount in Entropay does it act like an International Credit Card ? And say i want to withdraw the amount that i deposited in entropay to my Bank account , can i do it ?

Hello Server police that was just an example i mentioned.
I cant get a CC since i dont satisfy the requirements for it
I am buying some services,etc...stuff from outside India and that guy doesnt have paypal so i want to how do you guys pay for online stuff outside India.
Also some web hosting,etc..from outside India are cheap + better as compared to ones offered in India
Also stuff like offshore hosting , i think is not available in India providers ?

Can we pay outside India Using Payza,western union, moneybookers,etc..other such services ?
Guys plz help me ,

Within India you need to have a credit card to pay,
WebMoney and Skrill might be the only alternative but loading balance is pain in the ass.

I'm a WebHosting service provider in India, we do global locations including offshore locations.
It's nothing that Foreign WebHosts are better, Most of the webhosts are powered by Indian staff.

Hello Persius,

I want to know that after we deposit amount in Entropay does it act like an International Credit Card ?
Yes but remember this is a virtual credit card and it has some limitation(check faq on entropay). there is a fees do check that as well.

Before you generate virtual credit card from entropay, make sure that your entropay info should match with your paypal personal info(Valid info) cuz if not then paypal will block your card and will ask for a document verification which is gonna be a long procedure..

Entropay best alternative is neteller.

Get a VCC from any of these two and pay anywhere online around the world.
1rk.gif

Last edited:
And say i want to withdraw the amount that i deposited in entropay to my Bank account , can i do it ?

- its really costly if you want to withdraw 20 $. they will charge 15 $ for bank transfer.
if its like 1000$ then its ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back