Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
I'm currently using hotimg too. I found it quite easy to natvigate and user-friendly comparing to other image hosting sites :D

Yes, I have been searching via the web and found that some users are complaining about their account being banned/blocked. I just wonder if those users were really following their rules? Did they send them legit traffics? I think we can't just listen to one side of the story, coz I have friend who got paid recently.

Anyway, I'm currently earning around $5 in my account, hopefully I can request payout soon. Let see....:P

The best way to earn from your stream website [premuim account will be offer]

Hello, i will give you the best way, i am the manager of the big palteform Exashare.com, with this platform you can earm more and more money with you videos that you will upload on our platform, so if you want to sart with us just send me a private message or contact me on my Email: zakjohnson55@gmail.com
we Have a promotion and i will give a premuim accout for free so Why should I use ExaShare?

Whenever you need to send a file that is too large for e-mail, ExaShare can help. If you need secure remote storage capacity for off-site backups, ExaShare offers solutions for you. If you want to access personal data from a variety of computers and don't want to carry around a USB stick, ExaShare is a perfect way of doing so.

thks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back