any good rapid leech about or left

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetli68

hi there is there any good rapidleech about

i am with hosting flame and this is the second time they have blocked my ip and they never answer there tickets

i need a new rapidleech host

with either ftp uploads

or via link downloading and i need to download to my rdp

any one know any that allow this and that are good

tia jet

8 comments
@ uploder. Did you not see where he said he was already using hostingflame ?

hi there is there any good rapidleech about

i am with hosting flame and this is the second time they have blocked my ip and they never answer there tickets

i need a new rapidleech host

with either ftp uploads

or via link downloading and i need to download to my rdp

any one know any that allow this and that are good

tia jet

given that RDP is so cheap nowadays,,,who would still want RL? No offense, i still miss the old days of using RL+premium accounts addon.

Hi,

I left hostingflame because I think the service is deteriorating.

For three days now I use sparklinghost.com and I'm not disappointed,
good customer service with fast response and RapidLeech very well (many premiums and options).

Well, I have a 20mbit connection and RDP (Netherlands), but still use RL because it's so easy to download/upload and make thumbnails from within one in-browser app.

Also people on a slow connection, might benefit from an in-browser app as RDP might be too slow for them.

Furthermore, RL is as cheap as $3 per month and you get over a dozen of premium plugins. A good RDP costs at least $10 up and you need your own premiums.

BTW Matkorn will answer your tickets, but he's slow.

given that RDP is so cheap nowadays,,,who would still want RL? No offense, i still miss the old days of using RL+premium accounts addon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back