any fre script for video online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaiho

any free script for video online? i dont wanna start with a nulled one i mean for embed videos from youtube or other site not upload to my server thanks

Last edited:
4 comments
Isn't it a bad idea to publicly announce that you're going to use nulled software? Even wordpress has some fairly decent free video themes

i cant install it on my server i just need a script to embed video not to upload
Isn't it a bad idea to publicly announce that you're going to use nulled software? Even wordpress has some fairly decent free video themes
if i wanna use a nuled script ofc i didnt mention it publicly. and no i prefer a script made for that especificly not a wordpress with theme

i cant install it on my server i just need a script to embed video not to upload
if i wanna use a nuled script ofc i didnt mention it publicly. and no i prefer a script made for that especificly not a wordpress with theme

You can embed any video without upload it on server with Clipbucket http://clip-bucket.com/extend?tags=embed , just install free plugin for that, look like you dont know what searching for, Clipbucket its free and good script for any video site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back