Any File-Hosts like ZIPPYSHARE who gives at least 250kbps for guest/registered users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hullapulla

Any File-Hosts like ZIPPYSHARE who gives at least 250kbps for guest/registered users?

I already know about USERSCLOUD. Any more besides this one?

Please share if you know any file-hosts.

Thank You

19 comments
ZippyShare bans your IP address and deletes all your files uploaded from that IP address if you upload too many files and those files are too popular. They even ban your country so that peope living in the country cannot download anything if such files are often downloaded from there.

MEGA changes rules rapidly and ban uploaders with new reasons, asking for more money.

Dropbox has limited sharing bandwidth, but I don't know how much it is.

I don't have any information regarding Userscloud. Maybe I will try it in the near future.

Another 2:
sharebit-upload.com
bit-shares.com
You need account, 5GB filesize, unlimited space/speed, 60 days without download

ive used this one a few times,

ge.tt

no advertising, so they cant last long, but they are at least a several months old, i have no idea if they delete files when too popular

We give the following;

Anonymous: 400 KB/s
Free: 800 KB/s

we who??

Obvious he is Uploadable / Bigfile.to

Ge.tt exist and work flawless since 2010. I use in 2011-2012 and stop, go to account now all files still online.
Do not know how they finance.

Im just adding to the list, i use a site called Rapid Files, no premium memberships or that so you get full speeds, no captchas and no popups etc just 2 ads, check them out below.

Rapid Files

Try cmload.com
Download speed isn't limited & i can download with upto 15mbps(My Internet speed)

Reported Unwanted Software Page!

This web page at cmload.com has been reported to contain unwanted software and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Im just adding to the list, i use a site called Rapid Files, no premium memberships or that so you get full speeds, no captchas and no popups etc just 2 ads, check them out below.

Rapid Files

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at Rapid Files.

We give the following;

Anonymous: 400 KB/s
Free: 800 KB/s

we who??[/QUOTE]

https://www.bigfile.to/

And yes, the guy should have been clear about that.

Solidfiles and gamefront both have good download speeds for free users. I normally get around 5mb/sec with both of them. Sometimes as high as 8mb.

Solidfiles, however, has malware ads embedded on their download page. I'll download stuff from the host because I know what to expect but I would never use them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back