Other AnsariSoft Rapidleech hosting HF rar unrar with 1gbps dedicated

Status
Not open for further replies.
infernohuman replied to you pm,and before making any conclusion and shouting at someone,make sure you hear both side of parties

you can continue with downloading now,i hope you dont face problem again,in case you do then let me know

thanks
kind regards

Then I'm still waiting for hear from other side, beside its everyones fault but yours, and servers restrictions... I didnt restrict memory or hard drive...

I dont think how we could work with 50gb of shared space...

Oh yeah, I can't access my subdomain and server now... and most stable service out here? dont think so :)

Then I'm still waiting for hear from other side, beside its everyones fault but yours, and servers restrictions... I didnt restrict memory or hard drive...

I dont think how we could work with 50gb of shared space...

Oh yeah, I can't access my subdomain and server now... and most stable service out here? dont think so :)
i have replied in detail to your pm,and i cant type all that explanation about how things on front end works

beside your domain and server is online,if you are not satisfied then try the proxy

you have your own package specified space,what i have should not concern you

@mittu

pmed you the demo

thanks
kind regards

those peoples who are missing there acct info please contact me,or if you have your RL not working then also contact me

please send me demo with answering these questions...

will i able to use it with my friends? (with same account)
Can i request custom plug-ins?

thank you :)

@teh dude
your account is setuped and info have been pmed,
ashleyuk,pshyco
sent you pm with demos

thanks
kind regards

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

please fix bro, thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back