Other AnsariSoft Rapidleech hosting HF rar unrar with 1gbps dedicated

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been hosted with them for about 1 week now,i must say hosting is good and speed is superb,keep up the good work guy...

Just a quick word,

I believe HF is banned from downloading in the new 1 Gbps server. Too bad. HF Uploading is fine thou.

I already have the details, will give a review again within one week

thanks cilembu,
and yes i have told everyone about HF problem,and also mentioned to new clients as well,

and thanks khurram for your review,

i m sure you guys have been enjoying me services

thanks
kind regards

guys just a quick update,we have managed to get it working as a free user download on our new 1gbps servers

thanks
kind regards

teh dude are you on 100mbps or on 1gbps connection?
new servers dont freeze,they are working great,

topak kindly contact me with your payment information

thanks
kind regards

I believe it's on 1Gbps.
When I hit transload or upload it always stuck at retrieving download page (for DL) and retrieving upload page (for UL).So I have to do it again and again until it through

teh dude are you on 100mbps or on 1gbps connection?
new servers dont freeze,they are working great,

topak kindly contact me with your payment information

thanks
kind regards

the new server has the same freezing problems as the old one mate, I can confirm that, I think its much worse in comparison.

I recommend you guys to investigate this for both servers, this might be due to some misconfiguration between RL script and the server.

I have a VPS even with a high server load it will not freeze, just loading slowly.

@cilembu
when you say freezing,do you mean same problem as teh dude?

well thats not server fault,server load is always under 1,even though there are always 20 peoples DL/UL everytime,so you should check your RL,its the error of RL

i have made some changes to configuration,hope it will work good now for you guys

Edit and update

guys just for a test i rared 700mb file in 200mb parts,and it took me only 15 seconds,i have made some tweeks in server settings so it should work great now

hey mate,
can u pm me the RL script you have?

I instaled mine to other servers working fine.

I just tested again, splitting file, it freezes away, luckily RS script is working background, but most people do not know about it and prolly thought it stucks and so on.

edit: it happens to both old and new servers.

Cheers mate

I really doubt it's problem with our RL scripts because we all face same problem, and I really dont think that we all have same troublesome script...
I didn't face that problem until I tried this server :-/ Speeds are good, but that freezing problem is annoying, coz I cant just leave my files to upload, didn't check rar/unrar problem yet though...

well guys,you are using it in front end,and at the front end memory is limited,lets say that php has 200mb memory assigned to it,and you try to allocate more then that then obviously it will be stuck until it get enough free memory to proceed your request

if you try it all with ssh,then things will go smoothly,apache and php are on frontend and they have limited usage assigned to whole server

so if lets say all 25 clients are uploading then apache get overloaded and it process requests to some clients and to some it keeps them on waiting untill it comes on your turn,

so as far you guys are working on front end from apache and php,things will go like this,i have it optimized as best as i could,but these are things which we cannot change from apache and php

I really want to give you guys best service around,so if any of you knows any solution,let me know,i will happily give it a try :)

thanks
kind regards

bdkminang,replied to your pm

guys we have developed a working HF plugin,so you can download as much as you want to with just extra 3$ one time fee

Cant download anything anymore :S
Cant unrar anything...

Could you increase disk size? it says 50gb... And i doubt you have 3-4 ppl there, just me have right to 20gbs of space, so you could have only 3 ppl with 10gb or 1 with 20gb and 1 with 10gb and i dont believe this is the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back