Status
Not open for further replies.

SLiMRiDER

Some of you may know about Boxhead hacking this site but I found out just now. I was checking up on a site I was a bit active on in the past
Code:
[URL]http://www.warezffs.org/[/URL]
And boom, boxhead got em too.

We should dedicate a thread to Boxhead's hacked sites.

Clarification:
I didn't mean to give him attention, just to see the damage he has done and then act accordingly against him.

33 comments
He's just an idiot. That want to be famous ...

I never heard of him? and wtf he can be famous only to noobs who doesn't have idea of hacking.

and defacing rofl its a fucking lame , i dont know why you people are talking about him? hes just a kid and like Jason said he wanna be famous.

i just lol'd when i saw the replies , good luck to the "hacker" anyway.

I never heard of him? and wtf he can be famous only to noobs who doesn't have idea of hacking.

and defacing rofl its a fucking lame , i dont know why you people are talking about him? hes just a kid and like Jason said he wanna be famous.

i just lol'd when i saw the replies , good luck to the "hacker" anyway.

Yeah bro,

They are newbs in everything. Even in RFI/LFI/SQLi/Rooting , etc. So any skid can pwn em. And they think "He's hacker ... "

A Hacker wont never deface sites - and if you are webmasters and doesn't have idea to keep yourself at least 1.2% secured than its your fault.

Also, I think 50% of site owners get keylogged and thats the method how boxhead pwns you.

anyway so much dramma about this no need to create new topics and making the bitch more famous - just lock this useless thread.

A Hacker wont never deface sites - and if you are webmasters and doesn't have idea to keep yourself at least 1.2% secured than its your fault.

Also, I think 50% of site owners get keylogged and thats the method how boxhead pwns you.

anyway so much dramma about this no need to create new topics and making the bitch more famous - just lock this useless thread.

No key logging involved just poor security.

he doesn't enjoy hacking.. he does this to teach lesson to all of us.. who r dumb.. n idiot.

he's motto is if u r into this scene u should also know how to secure your site too.. ;)
+1 for that

but hacking everyone ain't good.. :((

n if he hacks government sites.. its obvious he will get pwnd.. :P

but he won't.. any ways its a lesson.. :)

no offence against anyone.. << <3

the way boxhead keeps hacking/abusing sites is pretty funny...

he probably gets hold of a DB, gets someone's pass from that DB, then if that someone is stupid enough to use that same pass everywhere, he will get all his accounts (server/wjunction/forums) hacked/abused by boxhead.

an example was Santocool, who got his site (tienaddl) hacked through Arikarin's pm, where his site user/pass was stored for boxhead to see...

so just change those damn old reused passwrds, cuz boxhead ain't keylogging. :p

i know that crucify.. who knew u would b hacked??

well i said dumb people will b hacked.. i was one of them earlier.. but not now.. :) <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back