how stupid you guys are buying whats america selling you :|

anonymous is something americans made up

so they can drive the attentions to the "heroes" are saviours lol
who just ddos couple of site

site are down but which ones the ones government have 100% control on
they took it down
grow up start using your brain
ddos aint gonna help nobody damn americans are smart
there's no such thing like anonymous with billions of dollars and years of experience with hardcore inside knowledge

FBI.gov finally down...

People with RDP accounts.. Be part of it.. We are all needed now.. Run LOIC from your RDP and target port 80/TCP of WhiteHouse.gov

These sites don't go down by themselves, there are simple people like us, doing something about it. Join join join.

I think it's quite likely this entire thing is a staged PR stunt by the SOPA/PIPA cartell to generate a little counter-press. Call me paranoid, but It apprears to me all to convenient that something like this happens just now. At least it's a theory worth entertaining, imho.

Meh it could be, but I personally doubt it

SOPA was introduced for the US.

The newly introduced PIPA gives control over domains. Every website with an "upload picture" section or every forum where you can post a comment will eventually be shut down.

The internet is the only media we still have that is not corrupted and controlled.

Basically, the website owner will be liable for everything a user posts. I can go to jail for 5 years if i even whistle to a copyrighted song in an uploaded video.

Not to put a damper on things, but how does this really hurt any of these groups? I might be able to buy something on Universal Music, but I'm not very likely too. The other sites are just business portals. All Anonymous really did was mildly inconvenience some low level employees trying to log into their corporate intranet. Meanwhile MegaUpload's still down and the owner's still facing criminal charges and decades in prison...

For all those cheering the anonymous for ddosing FBI.gov and other government website ain't going to do nothing from my stand point of looking at it just going to make matters worst then what it is already. The anonymous ain't nothing but a bunch of script kiddies ddosing a website ain't going to do nothing but what knock it offline for a few hours yea yea want a cake to go with that.

Not to put a damper on things, but how does this really hurt any of these groups? I might be able to buy something on Universal Music, but I'm not very likely too. The other sites are just business portals. All Anonymous really did was mildly inconvenience some low level employees trying to log into their corporate intranet. Meanwhile MegaUpload's still down and the owner's still facing criminal charges and decades in prison...

It's not about doing something. ;)
Did OWS do anything? Practically? Nothing.. It's about sending a message..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back