Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true.
I had a chat with axegrinder who is the admin of zenithforumz and phazeddl and he said that atm ph@ZE is on a vacation and he'll be coming soon and fix every issue.

Convenient how it's April fools day.

I'm skeptical and would be even in PhaZe told me he was accepting new sites himself.

Instead of continuously focusing on DDL's to be your main source of traffic everyone should be focusing on optimizing their sites for search engines. DDL's are going to come and go, search engines aren't going anywhere.

I know I prefer direct & organic traffic over referring traffic any day of the year.

Yeah phaze will be back.Phaze explained the whole situation weeks back, when katz was closed and also mentioned there that phaze would start functioning fully soon.

very very very nice iam glad i like phaze because when i was 3 on both i was getting more trrafic from phaze than katz :D but that doesnt mean i dont like katz :D

Good news :)

Where is the source from?
Phaze himself.

Instead of continuously focusing on DDL's to be your main source of traffic everyone should be focusing on optimizing their sites for search engines. DDL's are going to come and go, search engines aren't going anywhere.

I know I prefer direct & organic traffic over referring traffic any day of the sayear.
Yes, organic traffic is gold compared to DDL traffic, but still theres no harm in boosting your traffic by using DDL's. Even being listed on DDL's will increase your site's SEO - your site will get more incoming links from content-related websites.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back