ANNOUNCEMENT: LetWatch.us - Protect your account from hackers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetWatch

Banned
Banned
logo.png

Alert!!

• Lot of account in our website access by a hacker. We receive complaint from users.
  • We check there is no hacking attempt. Someone who already know the password of these users.
  • So, We check he is owner of one of a famous hosting company so has all exact details in his database
  • Request to you peoples. Please change your password on all hosts. This is for all hosts not only for letwatch.
  • From some weeks he changed user details and get paid in his details. Please be aware and change password everyone use different
  • All accounts have second password and security lock enabled. That are save

Special instruction for users:

1. If your account not working contact immediately on skype. Skype id: letwatch
  2. Change your password. and use a temporary generated password everywhere. All hosts different password please.
  3. Enable extra password in letwatch. There is in my account tab. No one other hosts have this feature so this will not be accessed by anyone.
  4. Please enable security lock so no one change your settings.
Public Announcement:

1. All payment in bitcoins have been blocked . Bitcoin have no trace. So contact us first on skype that you are going to withdraw in bitcoin.
  2. Any account which detected wrong activity will be blocked. Untill you not contact on skype. Skype id: letwatch
  3. Everyone request to check his details and changed password please
  4. Please enable security lock and second password.
  5. All users whois account blocked come on skype and give us a list of hosts.where he use same details. And help us to catch that scammer.

We have some traces of scam hosts. We have reach at list of 3 hosts. Soon i will detect exact name of host. and will contact him. We have pay more than 5000$ to that hacker due this activity. he stole small account and small transaction daily 20 to 25$ minimum from a single account and lot of accounts he get. and for these small amount daily we not check more. That is the thing he understand.
Also request to host owner if you detect same think in your hosts please contact us fast.

Last edited:
6 comments
My host not hacked. users accounts are stolen..
User user same details on other hosts and one of the host owner using same details to logged in and changing his payment info and getting paid. there is no track of pissing and hacking. Just simple logged in and details changed.. the users who have extra password that are protection..
Scammer ip is seemed from Iran. it maybe a proxy ip also. Lot of accounts with same criteria stolen.
I already write to admin "M" about it. he advice me to open new post name announcement.

My account was blocked - username: Horrorspoke.

Probably the guy you are talking about. I don't have Skype though? I received last payment on 17th. Requested a password reset via email but the email never came.

My account was blocked - username: Horrorspoke.

Probably the guy you are talking about. I don't have Skype though? I received last payment on 17th. Requested a password reset via email but the email never came.
Yes right.. your account is also compromised. it was logged in also from that ip last time 19 hours ago..
and i think unfortunately he also good paid some amount from your account but today payment is reject and refunded back to your account. luckly we could save your this withdraw. New password has been messaged to you.. he has also change email. Please logged in to your account and changed all details and enable security locked and second password also..
and please messege us list of website where you have exactly same details.

I tried to pm back, but I cannot, it says I can only post 5 messages every 30 mins. For the host you ask, everything is working as my security lock was enabled in that host. I have a screenshot bit ill post it privately to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back