IOS or Android ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

doni

64d0e2f2bb.png

I love both of them but sometimes i am confused which one to choose iOS may be limited but it is way more stable then android lately and android has some minor flaws but i like the customizing and i can tinker on it with different apps while i am traveling with the bus daily.
Now i have to choose between the two phones Samsung Galaxy S2 or the new Iphone 4S but actually i am more interested in the mobile Operating System than the hardware that the smartphone contains.

What Mobile Operating System would you prefer more from these two giants ?
It would be great if you could reply with some more info input but it's also fine if you only vote on the poll.

P.S. Also please don't mention the windows phone 7 or 7.5 it's a shitty Mobile operating system i know because i own one for over a year.

74 comments
Are u stupid? Wp 7.5 just came out as update and u using it a year?

WP 7.5 is sooo much better than these os.

no phone is perfect whether its android or ios but have their own flaws...i would rather prefer android coz its open source so app developers can get to play with the os and make good apps in the future.i can change wall paper in android iphone doesn t have option to change one:facepalm:.this is just an example of the flaws of iphone ..android is the future os and it will make Ios eat dust :D LOL.Iphone and mac is for people who like to show off and have lots of money to spare and to waste their money =)..android phones are value for money every cent of these phones are worth it

no phone is perfect whether its android or ios but have their own flaws...i would rather prefer android coz its open source so app developers can get to play with the os and make good apps in the future.i can change wall paper in android iphone doesn t have option to change one:facepalm:.this is just an example of the flaws of iphone ..android is the future os and it will make Ios eat dust :D LOL.Iphone and mac is for people who like to show off and have lots of money to spare and to waste their money =)..android phones are value for money every cent of these phones are worth it

Just wtf are you talking about dude?

Is it that you don't know how to change a wallpaper on a iphone or never had an iphone so you don't know what you are talking about ?

You all can say what ever you want, but Android grows super fast...
Google supports it and develops...;)
So my choice Android...

Where google invests, there surely will be best service;)

Chose the iPhone 4S. it has better camera stability and faster.
plus if their aint a app for that, theirs a jailbreak for it.

You all can say what ever you want, but Android grows super fast...
Google supports it and develops...;)

iOS>Android
why?
coz Apple is behind and bare in mind Apple is far more successful compared to Google :P :P
Code:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2011/05/apple-passes-google-as-the-worlds-most-valuable-brand-report-says.html

Apple rose to the top, from third place last year, because the Cupertino, Calif., firm "loudly discovered an empty space in the computing category that it filled with a new device -- the iPad," the report said.
"In the last quarter of 2010, Apple sold more iPads than Mac computers. The iPad, which quickly met competition from other tablet makers like Samsung, helped Apple pass Dell and HP in total portable computer sales. An Apple cloud would further strengthen the brand as a trinity of platform, content and device."

It was temporary thing due to that apple was first who filled market with iPads:P and that doesnt say anything mate;)
I am not saying that apple is bad company, I am saying that Android is new OS which is great competitor for iOS;)
How long iOS took time to grow the market?
Now check how long Android took time to take the market?;)
Every new device is now mostly occupied with Android;)
More users, more support, more development it grows fast....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back