Votes: 279 61.1%
  • iPhone

Votes: 145 31.7%
  • BlackBerry

Votes: 33 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always used an Iphone 3gs, 4 and 4s all of them are just brilliant. Mainly used for games and jail breaking but outstanding easy to text and really fast to call someone with voice control.

I voted Android because i have one and i think it has the most potential. However, it's not as stable as iOS and it still needs lots of improvement. Blackberry is for business, not commercial so not expect to compare with other 2.

Thanks for all the votes guys
for those who haven't voted,please do
57f411348d.png

well i have had 4 iphone 3g phones and i must say they all suck donkey cock,,
lost one phone and dropped 3 of them...
funny thing is that right now i have LG optimus one and i have dropped that shit more then i can count,but when talking about iphone then drop it once and screen will be fucked up

you're not suppose to pay football with your iphone, if you really love playing soccer with it then stick to that lg phone :facepalm:

iphone always rocks ;)

Oh well, i just bought a Symbian Anna OS Nokia 500 yesterday. Cash is tight at this time, otherwise i would have bought an iPhone. Android seems to be a rising power although i don't see any better hardware supporting it, so iPhone stays as my premium choice to buy.

blackberry- its for business mostly people who work in IT field y they use it well according to sources the calls and sms sent from black berry to blackberry is encrypted..its for people who are one the move type a lot of emails and have no choice and power to carry a laptop :D lazy and weak freaks :D and also much hyped bb messenger well i have not heard of it until today :D looks its a killer literally :D prices not worth the money i need to pay just for the encryption and trackball and the keyboard

iPone-its for the rich and famous..coz famous people don t care whats inside the phone they care for style..its like beauty without the brain factor..its also a fashion statement for many..i asked my friend y buy an iphone he says many friends of mine have it so also own it..so the flaws : if my friend like a foto the i just clicked i can t send it OMG what should i do?i have to send him back home to bring a pendrive for a 1mb maybe more and then wait for the itunes software to load and voila copy it to pendrive..i need to transfer a movie oh no i m so cripped i need itunes for all..i know icloud but what if my friend doesn t have an internet connection at home or a mac ?
over all iphone for jobless loser who have time sitting next to u imac or what ever waiting for the magic to occur to transfer only through itunes..so flaws and flaws..no FLASH PLAYER for iphones oh no can t watch a movie online.must stick to utube to play online installing apps need to jailbreak oh no i lose my guarantee if i do so.i have pay for apps too even after paying a hefty sum.well for people living in us 1$ is considerable a small amount but rest of the world it depends and siri technology for people who can roll the rrrrrr's well i m not insulting the Americans but the fact..iphone its the same every year..only thing that happens is it grows by inch LOL..no comments regarding hardware..coz most of them don t really know its power..and it way to pricey for people to afford...tabs are different so i have no comments about ipad 2 its marvelous i agree..i like the garage band..if ur a music lover or u would love to play music but most of the apps u need to pay that make ur pocket burn holes :)

android-its open source.it has more advantage and developers need not pay hefty sum to develop a game..its for the intelligent people and specially young people who understand the future possibilities.plays most of videos..just download MX player download the latest version..some phones like sony erricson mini pro doesn t not do well with 720p videos os it has a software based encoding the helps u play all videos smooth feels like vlc player for android ..installing apps i need not have to root my phone just to play angry birds full version..just go to any forum site u get the best apps for free :) without risking ur phone..themes live wallpapers widgets that many useful ones make ur phone pretty inside out :D android grows on the flaws of iphone..i would agree the interface of some phones like samsung galaxy series and music player looks very much like iphone but still i am able to send my photos game as much as i want costumise the way i want it to look change wallpapers everything not to see the same interface over and over again
:D every body in my family owns an android phone :)..so quicksand if are a person who loves games,playing videos on ur phone sending stuff to friends and would like to upgrade ur phone some time when u run out of memory go for android..if apple fixes all that i have listed will i would say i would be glad to buy one even if it is expensive.i hate flaws

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back