• BlackBerry

Votes: 33 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tmp4bzwzz.png

current results :)

s2

I have the samsung SII... I have to agree, it is the best phone I have ever owned. It does literally anything I could possibly need it to do.

I usually replace my phone every year, but this one seems like it will hold its own for a while.

First of all, how can you compare "Android" to iPhone, It's like comparing "Windows" to iMac. One is OS other is the product. Anyways, I have two tablets, one is with Android 2.2, other is with iOS. My first choice was the android tablet, it was cool until i met iOS. Now i have a more stable operating system without having to worry if something will work or not, simply it's what i was looking for.

It's matter of taste, some prefers android, some prefers ios. No need to insult eachother.

I really enjoy my gingerbread monster samsung galaxy s2 i almost bought an iphone 4s, it's not that i don't like IOS but i already have the 3gs it is a great device with a impressive OS but not a lot has changed from 3gs to 4s to make me go buy an iphone 4s and the 3.5 inch display is very boring though i am looking forward to the new iphone that will come out next year there is a huge possibility that i will buy it if the design will change.

Why i like IOS 4.3.3 and Iphone.
Stable OS, Great battery life, Good Camera, Updates for all IOS devices at the same time, Simple to use, Quality sound etc....

Why i like Android 2.3.5 and SGS2
Kickass 4.3 inch Display, Awesome camera, Easy transfer videos from PC, very customizable, impressive front camera, 1080p recording, very slim etc....

I am not a fanboy though i prefer android.

i have a black berry just cause where i live bbm is so popular but if its not popular where you live i would then go galaxy 2, but if you cant get that go iphone, all the other androids are kinda crappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back