AnaFile.Com - PPD/Referral & Full Free User Speed - (Minimum 2$ & Daily Payouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes , it's in paypal

Q3UGQ5i.jpg

you can send payment from your paypal or not ?

every one please check sending money for his account , is there any one here have the same problem ?

Last edited:
Yes , it's in paypal

Q3UGQ5i.jpg

you can send payment from your paypal or not ?

every one please check sending money for his account , is there any one here have the same problem ?

sir try to send a pm to paypal.. and try to send a payment to see if the problem still there

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:52 PM.

DOWNLOAD COUNT NOT COUNTING.. EARNINGS ARE NOW STUCK.. PLEASE FIX IT

edited

ALL MY FILE CANT BE DOWNLOADED.. WHATS HAPPENING >.<

Last edited:
hi..,

yes...stats frozen for hours now...downloads not starting as well

pls fix all issues

btw : any news on pp payment ?

EDIT : Payment Received...thanks a lot DeleGnTNeT

Last edited:
This week is very hard with us ..

starting with limited our paypal account with some problem in the main server with browse site ..

the file server have problem yesterday after we fix the main server and restore the paypal account ..

we have start sending the delayed paypal payment by broker and please note our system for payment is 7 days in maximum time from your request and we are working with our system ..

usually payment don't take more than 24 hours but we are in successive problems ..

Best Regards
Mr.Alabdali

This week is very hard with us ..

starting with limited our paypal account with some problem in the main server with browse site ..

the file server have problem yesterday after we fix the main server and restore the paypal account ..

we have start sending the delayed paypal payment by broker and please note our system for payment is 7 days in maximum time from your request and we are working with our system ..

usually payment don't take more than 24 hours but we are in successive problems ..

Best Regards
Mr.Alabdali

we understand ur problem mate dont worry i am with u long live Anafile cheers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back