AnaFile.Com - PPD/Referral & Full Free User Speed - (Minimum 2$ & Daily Payouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the download manager is not needed to download. They have a checkbox to uncheck and then you can download the real file (if i remeber right) ;)

But the download manager is not needed to download. They have a checkbox to uncheck and then you can download the real file (if i remeber right) ;)

Your right buddy they have one and even if they somehow forget to do that they can still decline the offers - if the get their home page hijacked i guess they deserve it }:-)

Your right buddy they have one and even if they somehow forget to do that they can still decline the offers - if the get their home page hijacked i guess they deserve it }:-)
You misunderstood me, i don't think they deserve it. It's obvious that when you have downloaded an exe you've done something wrong.
Almost everyone knows that if you get an executable it's 99.9% fake.
And even if you saved it you aren't forced to open and install it, also generally (even if the name is the same as the legit file) they have a setup icon ;)

+1 to this site is really great
and nice admin
thanks for payment and good service

and guys the man using downloaders ads and that is his right since he is paying us from this money

anafile is the best my affliate program. but daily payment check out this payment proof

yeah i agree with you mate, but i think they dont process in weekends since Im still pending at the moment, and also speed still slow . most of my downloaders complain about that, so im still waiting to the speed to comeback before Ill upload new stuffs :(

Last edited:
yeah i agree with you mate, but i think they dont process in weekends since Im still pending at the moment, and also speed still slow . most of my downloaders complain about that, so im still waiting to the speed to comeback before Ill upload new stuffs :(

I agree with your opinion bro, but admins do not always reply to my PM

payment received

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back