AMinServe.com - 1 Gbps - VPS/RDP from $7.99/month (US, NL, DE, UK, SW, FR, CZ)

Which plan are you interested? Metered plans are cheaper.

• USA, Unmetered

Votes: 326 48.2%
  • USa, Meterd

Votes: 65 9.6%
  • France, Unmetered

Votes: 137 20.3%
  • france, Meterd

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • Germany, Unmetered

Votes: 220 32.5%
  • Germany, Meterd

Votes: 58 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May i have a test account ?

46$ per month
Dedicated Ram: 1024
Hdd: 130 gig
Bw: Unlimited (unmeterd, download and upload as much as you can)
OS: Windows 2003 enterprise edition , XP. (+remote desktop)

Hello mate, there is something seriously wrong with your server, getting very low speeds of all time, download speed 12-20 kb/s, or 55 kb/s max, upload speeds really slow, yesterday I tried to make rar of a 7GB game & it took me more than an hour :(. Its the second day now, I left msg here & also emailed u but its not fixed yet. Please fix it mate.

Regards.

Paid for a second server: 46$ US unmetered plan

@twister,
are you doing filesonic? my download speed from filesonic sometimes only 55 KB/s also for certain files.

Have you a slot for test???
USA
Plans (on 1 gig port and you will have panel application for basic controls of your vps ):

36$ per month
Dedicated Ram: 512
Hdd: 60 gig
Bw: Unlimited (unmeterd, download and upload as much as you can)
OS: Windows 2003 enterprise edition , XP. (+remote desktop)

plz pm me.
I really care about it.

Guys for high speed use IDM

http://www.downgold.com/software-windows/internet-download-manager-idm-605-build-11-crack/

The speeds are awsome. First i download from filesonic by the browser and i get speeds around 20KB, with IDM i get 600KB and sometimes 20000KB, this is a issue of filesonic not from vps, fileserve got 10000KB to 20000KB all the time

The guys from filesonic already told that they are fixing the problem of speeds by adding more servers, so its a question of time

I waited for almost 2 weeks after we paid for an extension and all I received is a fresh vps. So that means that our previous progress on the old vps are all gone and we have to re-setup again. You should do something about handling your clients properly. Even making payments confused me. Thanks anyway...

I waited for almost 2 weeks after we paid for an extension and all I received is a fresh vps. So that means that our previous progress on the old vps are all gone and we have to re-setup again. You should do something about handling your clients properly. Even making payments confused me. Thanks anyway...
Sir,
you are the only user that got this problem and i think it was because of virus or any infected software. Also Its weird that we did not received any email from you and you always keep sending pm here in wj.
Any way, Im sorry for any inconvenience that been made to your vps.

Regards

Hi mate,
I sent you a mail regarding the new VPS, please do check it and response, sorry for late reply to the mails, I was doing some isolated training out of town.

Something has happened. I too cannot connect to my VPS (Occurred 3 days ago).

I also have a theory that OPs mail might have been hacked. As the responses I got were very slow and he wanted my password to fix my vps. Feeling a little suspicious, but I hope OP hasnt been hacked or anything. As OP has had great support and the remote desktops were of excellent quality..

i still receive email from op. my vps is working great. wonder why op is not coming to wj?

m107 Last Activity: 13th Apr 2011 10:54 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back