Status
Not open for further replies.

delightedx3

Hey guys,

does any of you know any alternative to rpnet.biz, which allows downloading onto a server?

Would be great if some of you could help me!

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

23 comments
Well, you can create a ticket @ rpnet asking them if they allow you to use it on your server. I guess they would if you don't abuse it.

Awh come on it's only a dollar more. lol. I have being with rpnet since 4 months, haven't found any service as good as theirs.

It's VAT. FastSpring charges VAT for certain EU customers and we cannot control that, yet. We'll have Paypal and a few other alternative options online within the next week or two, though.

It's VAT. FastSpring charges VAT for certain EU customers and we cannot control that, yet. We'll have Paypal and a few other alternative options online within the next week or two, though.
Good to hear. I really like your service, but this is kinda bad.
Hopefully, you guys can try to change that.

Regards,

True. But, seriously, as it stands @ $7.99 we're pretty cheap considering the level of service we offer and the number of hosts we support, and of course, our unmatched customer support. With VAT added you pay around $9.5. That's $1.5 extra, only. Keep in mind the fact that if you were to go with just one host, it'd cost you an average of $9 or $9.99. So at the end of the day, you're still getting a very good deal.

Our main target is personal desktop downloaders. People who use the service for their personal downloading needs, only. We absolutely forbid remote uploads. And using RPNet on your dedi/vps may be allowed but you'll have to contact us first. We decide it on a case by case basis. As long as we feel your RDP/VPS/DEDI will not negatively impact our service, we'll allow you. Otherwise, we won't :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back