Shared AliBabaHost.com - Seedbox Hosting from $5/mo (with RapidLeech account)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what you are saying !
30MBps speed ?
Not in a lifetime !
Even a 1GBps server will give you 20MBps or less !

Its Impossible to get More then 12.5 MBps(12,800 kbps) on 100mb port connection [DEDICATED]

But its possible to get 125 MBps (128,000 kbps) on 1 gb port connection [DEDICATED]

As per Transfer speed is about 1/8th to connection speed , but pratically we only get 1/10th.

So You are wrong Shubhank !!

Rar/Unrar used to be fast.. but now take about 1 hour to Unrar and rar it back (700MB file). hope it will be improve soon.. No problem with down/upload speed.

Okay to put the "speed" issue to rest.
Im getting 1738.4kbs on an upload, and on the others upload 1037.9kbps
Ive been able to download 1gb in under 5mins.. so i dont know why you all are complaining of speed issues, maybe your torrent needs some better seeds ,or more peers.. or EDIT your Settings :) Dont blame the Seedbox,
heres a SS
http://pokit.etf.ba/upload/?pokitdddc6994d5d3cd2cce94b112443e8fc9.png
as for the demonoid torrent there is only 1seed at the moment that's why its slow on the screen shot

Ive been using there seedbox for about 2 weeks, and it is amazingly fast ,NO complaints on my end, and i am one to bitch :)

OMG !!! it is getting Slower Everyday :S :S :S

i hope they fix it cuz that makes Customers Feel Bad about the Service they paid for it

I'm Still waiting for mine to be setup. I order on the 9th of feb.
Everyday I get today it will be setup. I've been getting the same email for 3 days and still nothing.

Please Refund so I can get service elsewhere.

THEY SELL SERVICES THAT DOES NOT HAVE CONDICTIONS OF DELIVERY!!

Dear grpbrazil artbrasukas,
This is a payment receipt for Invoice 98 sent on 12/02/2010
SeedBox_Basic (12/02/2010 - 11/03/2010)

so far not given me the SB

o92w48.jpg

Look at the image that they promise to answer quickly, because the client is more important to them. This is a huge lie, they disrespect the client to think only in receiving the damn money

is ridiculous, as some members announce a service that can not keep and not deliver.

@ deepakblr ,Stop fooling by email and return my money, and money from people who bought their service.
And look for another way of life for this branch of hosting you need credibility and you have no

Sorry for my Bad English guys;But I think you'll understand my message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back