AlexHost - Offshore Hosting - DMCA Ignored - Dedicated Servers

Wego4Nulled

View attachment 153211

You want to run an Internet project, but still don't know where to start?
First of all, you need to think about choosing the server where it will be located.
Need some help with that? Contact AlexHost directly, right now. We’ve been operating on the market since 2011, and during this time we’ve earned an impeccable reputation, which is confirmed by numerous positive feedback from customers.

Plans Dedicated servers
i7-9700 DDR4 / 32 GB RAM / 256 GB SSD - 80 euro / month
i7-9700 DDR4 / 16 GB RAM / 1 TB HDD - 70 euro / month
i5-4570 DDR3 / 16 GB RAM / 1 TB HDD - 49 euro / month
i3-2120 DDR3 / 8 GB RAM / 1 TB HDD - 35 euro / month
DualCore G4400 DDR4 / 4 GB RAM / 1 HDD TB - 25 euro / month
*All servers come with 1 Gbps shared

Project storage location
All special equipment is stored in our own AlexHost data center. It is located in the Republic of Moldova (Chisinau) in the bomb shelter of the former military plant (at a depth of 5 meters below the ground), hence we guarantee the absolute security of confidential data. Our technicians work in 24/7 mode, ready to immediately fix any problem that occurs.

Technical support
If you have any questions, you can always contact our 24h S.R.L.AlexHost customer support team, which will provide you with the prompt and highest quality assistance.

Anonymity and confidentiality
Our company is registered in the territory of the Republic of Moldova (legal information at . We observe all the legislative norms of the Republic of Moldova and guarantee utterly legal and transparent cooperation. We use only licensed software, which allows us to ensure the maximum anonymity and confidentiality of our customers (we don’t require passport scans or other documents to prove the identity of the customer).

Refund Policy
AlexHost company guarantees you a refund of the deposited funds, within the first 30 days after payment, in case you are not satisfied with the quality of services. The money back guarantee applies only to hosting services, virtual servers (VPS)

SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR LIMITED TIME!

View attachment 163825
Hello,

We have CRAZY DISCOUNT for Intel Core i7 dedicated server. Discount of 23% OFF!!!

For limited time, guaraante your dedicated server Intel Core i7 we only have some in Stock.

This promotion is valid for limited time! Pick your Intel Core i7 dedicated server

And use the discount 23%FEBRUARY apply this code in cart.

Harry up! We are on fire! If you want a dedicated server with a good performance. This is your own opportunity.

If you have any problem, contact support through Skype / Livechat / Ticket support.

Have a Nice day
Thank you
AlexHost

CONTACT US
Email : info@alexhost.com
Tel. : + (373) 22 87-87-87
Web : AlexHost.com
Post automatically merged:

TNcFq8S.jpg

Hello, we have a promo of 5% DISCOUNT for all services (incluinding Web Hosting, VPS and Dedicated Servers)

Use the discount code in the cart when you order a service from us: stopbadservice
It will give you, instantly 5% DISCOUNT in any service you want buy from us.

This is offer is available for limited time. Pick up and go!
Bitcoin is accepted and more methods payment is available for you.

If you have any questions, just contact the support for more questions or other futher information.

Thank you

Last edited:
41 comments
0CMteIW.gif

Alexhost.com is pleased to announce and present the black friday discounts! Yes, it's true. We started early and decided to start now! Alexhost is a company that has been on the market for several years, so we couldn't let this black friday moment pass us by! Take advantage and get discounts on renewals permanently and only the first time. You choose, we'll help!

Check also our other services: Colocation, VPN, DOMAINS, Free DNS and more!

B L A C K F R I D A Y - D E A L S T H R E A D - WELCOME!
**Read Carefully (Perhaps have a surprise!)

More info: https://alexhost.com/

Dedicated Servers Up to 15% OFF:

With the promo code: BFDEDI you'll receive a 15% discount on all Dedicated Servers plans!

Dedicated Servers Up to 4% OFF on PERMANENT RENEWALS:
Use the promo code: BFDEDI_R and get a 4% discount on permanent renewals of Dedicated Servers.

ORDER HERE:
https://alexhost.com/dedicated-servers/

This exclusive promotion is available from November 20 to November 26!

Hurry up to take advantage of this unique offer and provide your project with reliable and stable hosting!

We like to offer good discounts, but we don't go overboard with what isn't possible (unsustainable discounts in the long term, for example), we always try to be as transparent as possible with the customer.

Enjoy a good Black Friday.

Looking Glass: https://lg.alexhost.com/
ASN: AS200019
Company: Alexhost SRL
Location(s): Republic of Moldova (own Datacenter), Netherlands
Payment Methods: Paypal, Credit Card, Crypto (uuhh yeah baby!), Webmoney and more (..)
Livechat: Available in Work time Moldova timezone! (Instead just Ticket)

Anything just contact us or open a ticket support!
~Alexhost

MVHn4fa.jpg

Introducing the latest offering from AlexHost – the Apple M1 Dedicated Server! ‌

Embark on a journey into the future with this groundbreaking service. Presenting the Apple M1 Dedicated Server – an embodiment of sheer power in every byte!‍

‌KEY ADVANTAGES:
  • ‌Elevated Performance: Engineered on the M1 chip, this server delivers an unparalleled blend of high performance and energy efficiency.
  • ‌Tailored Configurability: Experience the freedom to customize with our diverse array of configurations, allowing you to tailor the server to meet your distinct requirements.
  • ‌Uncompromising Security: Upholding Apple's renowned commitment to security, our server guarantees the safeguarding of your data and applications.‍
‍Revolutionize your perspective on servers – opt for the Apple M1 Dedicated Server from AlexHost and immerse yourself in a new realm of efficiency and reliability! ‌

Order Apple Mac Mini M1 Here:

Any issues? Just open a ticket support.
Limited to stock!! :)

More news soon! Keep an eye.
Alexhost

Back