Wego4Nulled

AlexHost.com - Offshore Hosting VPS Moldova

You want to run an Internet project, but still don't know where to start?
First of all, you need to think about choosing the server where it will be located.
Need some help with that? Contact AlexHost directly, right now. We’ve been operating on the market since 2011, and during this time we’ve earned an impeccable reputation, which is confirmed by numerous positive feedback from customers.

Plans VPS
VPS 1 - 1.5 GB RAM, 1 core, 10 GB SSD, IPv4 - 4 euro month or 11.88 euro / year
VPS 2 - 4 GB RAM, 2 cores, 40 GB SSD, IPv4 - 10 euro month or 60 euro / year
VPS 3 - 8 GB RAM, 4 cores, 80 GB SSD, IPv4 - 16 euro month or 144 euro / year
*All servers come with 100 Mbps guaranteed.

ORDER NOW

DISCOUNT CODE FOR 5% OFF in any service, use this code: thinkcreative
**Available for limited time!

Project storage location
All special equipment is stored in our own AlexHost data center. It is located in the Republic of Moldova (Chisinau) in the bomb shelter of the former military plant (at a depth of 5 meters below the ground), hence we guarantee the absolute security of confidential data. Our technicians work in 24/7 mode, ready to immediately fix any problem that occurs.

Technical support
If you have any questions, you can always contact our 24h S.R.L.AlexHost customer support team, which will provide you with the prompt and highest quality assistance.

Anonymity and confidentiality
Our company is registered in the territory of the Republic of Moldova (legal information at . We observe all the legislative norms of the Republic of Moldova and guarantee utterly legal and transparent cooperation. We use only licensed software, which allows us to ensure the maximum anonymity and confidentiality of our customers (we don’t require passport scans or other documents to prove the identity of the customer).

Refund Policy
AlexHost company guarantees you a refund of the deposited funds, within the first 30 days after payment, in case you are not satisfied with the quality of services. The money back guarantee applies only to hosting services, virtual servers (VPS)

Why choose us?

• We respect privacy of our client
  • We Ignore DMCA
  • Own Datacenter
  • Own Hardware
  • We aren't Resellers
  • Freedom of Speech
  • We want to provide the best reliable and Quality Web Hosting
  • We're on the market since 2008
  • Offshore Hosting
  • Colocation
  • Full Data Privacy
  • No passport or Scan required

Payments Available:
Credit/Debit Card
BTC Bitcoin
PayPal
Webmoney
BankTransfer
Credit Balance

*Do you have any questions regarding Payment Methods? Contact Support or open a ticket! (h)

CONTACT US
Email : info@alexhost.com
Tel. : + (373) 22 87-87-87
Web : https://alexhost.com
Post automatically merged:

Women's Day is a special day for them. If you want to offer accommodation to any woman. We have a discount for them and for you.

This way, if you have a friend, girlfriend who has a blog or wants to create one, you will have a 5% discount.

Use the following discount code: March8

Any questions, please contact our support!

Greetings and happy women's day!

AlexHost
Post automatically merged:

Women's Day is a special day for them. If you want to offer accommodation to any woman. We have a discount for them and for you.

This way, if you have a friend, girlfriend who has a blog or wants to create one, you will have a 5% discount.

Use the following discount code: March8

Any questions, please contact our support!

Greetings and happy women's day!

AlexHost

Last edited:
49 comments
I been using Alexhost for past 2 months and i still have good experience with VPS and Dedicated server so far.

On dedi servers, its shared network, if you need massive bandwidth, i suggest you to use the "unshared network" option for it, because your site users will complain about slow speeds.

Last edited:
Check our Cheap VPS servers (first plan if you pay 12 months / 1 year it's 0.99€/month which means you will only pay 11.88€ yearly than 4€ monthly, only if you buy yearly!)

Yes they are offshore don't worry and pick up one! :)

As you know energy price is increasing, our prices for now still and remains the same. But not for long time.

Best Regards.

nWELSsw.png

Hello, we have an exclusive discount!
50% discount only for Managed VPS!
Use discount code: telegram2023

This code is only valid for managed VPS access through the link:

Best Regards,
Alexhost

1ghFG81.jpg
New location, new opportunities - welcome to the Netherlands with AlexHost.com ✨

Following Moldova, we are expanding our presence in Europe, and now we are in the Netherlands.😎

🟢VPS in the new location are available based on Intel Xeon on NVMe drives.
And you can already order your server on the site: https://alexhost.com/vps/vps-netherlands/

✔️ And as always, we do not forget about our good tradition and announce a nice bonus in honor of the opening of a new location.
🟢When creating an application, specify the promo code VPSNL and get a 10% discount on all available services.

❗The code will be valid until the end of April 2023.

Place an order:

Read more about the information:

💪 AlexHost.com - we are the hosting that takes care of its client!

Great, now Alexhost may be affected by EU laws, how do we know that its safe for us?
Hello, Dear Firecooler

Moldova still with the same rules, we will have two locations.

Netherlands have the same rules of Moldova, except that we must obey to Dutch laws.

In Netherlands still safe place, but we need to obey. In Moldova location everything remains the same as before.

Thank you :)

1ghFG81.jpg
New location, new opportunities - welcome to the Netherlands with AlexHost.com ✨

Following Moldova, we are expanding our presence in Europe, and now we are in the Netherlands.😎

And you can already order your server on the site: https://alexhost.com/vps/vps-netherlands/

✔️ And as always, we do not forget about our good tradition and announce a nice bonus in honor of the opening of a new location.
🟢When creating an application, specify the promo code VPSNL and get a 10% discount on all available services.

Place an order:

The funniest host on WJ.

I got an offer by email for 365 days of free hosting.

promotion is available only for customers in the Republic of Moldova and is valid from April 1st to April 30th

Last edited:
The funniest host on WJ.

promotion is available only for customers in the Republic of Moldova and is valid from April 1st to April 30th
True i am try all host but host like this never i cannot believe first price is high server informations is hidden and funny i am restore my site and ofc optimize whm apache/phpfpm nginx etc.. all and put my site online in 5 am when all sleep and my site is work like is have 300k online visitors idk what hardware you use ? I know undergroundprivate is also same like this hosting.

1ghFG81.jpg

Place an order:

The funniest host on WJ.

Hello, Dear Drlove

In the message we sent, we make that explicit, also we made that public in our blog and other social media.

We understand, but we can't add titles too long in the mail.
You have reason if we didn't tell that is only exclusive for Moldova, but we said, is there and also is in the application form.

This project is for Moldova customers and is to help schools, associations and new startup projects.
Also we are only offering the shared hosting (isn't offshore) the yearly package.

If you have any more question, contact us through ticket or livechat.
Best Regards,

Alexhost

True i am try all host but host like this never i cannot believe first price is high server informations is hidden and funny i am restore my site and ofc optimize whm apache/phpfpm nginx etc.. all and put my site online in 5 am when all sleep and my site is work like is have 300k online visitors idk what hardware you use ? I know undergroundprivate is also same like this hosting.
Hello,

We don't believe that our pricing is expensive or higher than other. Where you find 29€, 39€ dedicated servers in Moldova? Please don't mention Hetzner, OVH etc.

Probably you are using a VPS? Dedicated Servers are better and we have Ryzen for high multi task projects. We can also do custom setups.

Please open a ticket support with us and we will check (we don't provide support through forum)

Best Regards,
Alexhost

1ghFG81.jpg

Place an order:

1ghFG81.jpg

🟢When creating an application, specify the promo code VPSNL20 and get a 20% discount on all available services.

Place an order:

1ghFG81.jpg

🟢When creating an application, specify the promo code VPSNL20 and get a 20% discount on all available services.

Place an order:

What's the logic in sending emails to customers outside the scope of your email? LOL.
Like you are said this host is most funny here, really i dont know what people use this host. VPS is like shared hosting but shared is little bit faster. And again send new email about some promo mark a spam

Like you are said this host is most funny here, really i dont know what people use this host. VPS is like shared hosting but shared is little bit faster. And again send new email about some promo mark a spam
Hello, Dear mojneto

You are completely wrong, if you have know-how you should know that VPS is not dedicated.
Then when you are running heavy apps, websites whatever it won't be so fast as dedicated servers.

Since your post is more "hate" than neutral feedback, we fully understand that you only want to judge.
We recommend you search about what is a VPS and how it works.

In fact we have it public and available to read here:

We have many good feedback from our customers, your feedback is not a "feedback" is just hate.
No one are requiring you to use us, in fact you should use what you want.

We also had some clients who thinks that they can use their VPS and abusing of resources of Nodes until the limits, causing issues to other users.

Regarding your email, please contact us through ticket and request your email to be removed.

Kindly Regards,
Alexhost

Been using their 4€ VPS as my personal VPN server with fixed IPv4/IPv6 for weeks.

Their network speed is great, despite high latency/ping, everything traffic arrives fast, smooth and no packet loss to here at all.

As you know, VPS is limited to 100 MBit, but for my VPN usage, it is sufficent.

Speed test picture:

Last edited:
Been using their 4€ VPS as my personal VPN server with fixed IPv4/IPv6 for weeks.

Their network speed is great, despite high latency/ping, everything traffic arrives fast, smooth and no packet loss to here at all.

As you know, VPS is limited to 100 MBit, but for my VPN usage, it is sufficent.

Speed test picture:

You're welcome to test also our vps from netherlands :)

Thanks for the feedback

1ghFG81.jpg

Coupon Code: VPSNL20
**This discount is only valid for Netherlands VPS!

20% OFF!! Use this coupon in our Netherlands VPS:

You can pay with this coupon monthly, semi-anually, yearly! :)

Did you know that we have other coupons in our main homepage in the top? :)

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Back