Status
Not open for further replies.

sabashahid

How much Alexa Traffic Rank is required to apply for adsense for a new site.
Note: It is my first time never done any kind of work before just give me a number.

9 comments
How to submit your website to Alexa?

Alexa-ranking

Alexa rank is one of the leading trusted website rankings in the world, prestige only after Google Pagerank. Although some people think that Alexa rank is not important but I think differently. It gives you quite a lot of benefits.

The first thing you get is prestige. Many businesses and publishers still rely on Alexa rank to decide whether to cooperate with your website or not?
If you are a webmaster, the higher your Alexa rank, the better your traffic. Of course, except for using autosuft, autohit or something similar. Be careful because Google hates these guys very much

So what alexa rank shows? I keep adding new articles on my site but the thing is that there is no traffic but the alexa rank keep decreasing why it is decreasing when there is no traffic?

Its very easy first do registration on Alexa website page and then follow instructions for submission.

Before posting your link even for once it occurred to you to read what I was asking or you just wanted to share the link? I dont know why admin dont follow people like you fuc*** idiot spammer will report you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back