Status
Not open for further replies.
15 comments
Nope for now :) I had their BETA prepaid card in period from January to July, and if we except few downtimes(widely, not only in Serbia) my opinion is that this card was really smooth and useful. But they didn't send new beta cards to their customers in Serbia, and I wait for any positive update from them.

I used my credit card via ap but it does snot work since may. paypal will not come here cause our stupid national bank ain't doing a shit to get them here.

They do not offer that anymore, i asked them few months ago will they release it but they don't have clear answer about. Same thing as fixing credit card withdrawal.

For your serbians :P If you want to use Paypal you should choice ALBANIA like your country then will works coz paypal dont accept withdraw money in your country

@ThumperTM

Serbia had a chance to have paypal long before Albania, but some guys from here scammed them and now they don't want to make it available so easly

@ThumperTM

Serbia had a chance to have paypal long before Albania, but some guys from here scammed them and now they don't want to make it available so easly

Yeah, right. Crazy Serbian hackers ordered 23 books and 17 cd's and scammed Amazon, so now PP is taking revenge... :))

Dude, how many hackers/scammers are there in China, India, Vietnam, to name just a few? Go and check if there is PP in those countries.

Only reason for PP not to be in any country are stupid monetary rules and restrictions of those countries. Period.

Paypal will come to Serbia very soon ;) You should read some more IT news from Serbia. Paypal already added few things about Serbia on their site, and NBS announced that there are no legal barriers from their point of view.

Serbia is not on this list.
w w w.p a y p a l.c o m /worldwide/

Choose Bosnia when you register account, and everthing will be fine. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back