Status
Not open for further replies.

To0

Looking for 10 affiliates
No more, no less.

Requirements:

- Affiliates need to have a clean 88x11 button, if you do not have one, we will create one for you (if you are accepted).

- Website must be advertisement free. This means no paid advertisements anywhere.

- You need to link us with our 88x11 button. If you do not do button exchanges, then do not bother asking to affiliate.

Looking forward to your replies :)

98 comments
Would you want to Affiliate with MovieBin.org?

You button will go to the right of NexusDDL's button.

We don't have one right now but I can get one done soon, if you could make a temp one or something would be great if we get accepted.

1.) I like your site CyberHack, you have lot's of affiliates though. Where will you be placing USAWarez on your site?

2.) MovieBin, looks awesome Sherwood, consider it done.

@Messiah: I need to see what your site looks like first.
@ChosenOne: What about Adult-Site.org? ;)

@Origin I will put it in the affiliate box Next to Katz etc, I'm removing PhazeDDL as I requested along time ago to get whitelisted and no response.

We can affy with adult-site.org too, but after 1st of september(we will 'setoff' then). Till then, can you affiliate with OnlyWarez?

3.) WarezSoul, nice site dude, you did a great job.

MegaDlz is not loading

@ Sherwood, I will upload the banner shortly, and all links will be added once all 10 are approved.

Do you have an 88x11 Sherwood/SoulEater?

I don't have one that I can send you right now but I should do within 24 hours, If you need it before then urgently send me a pm and I'll get one quickly made.

Thanks.
No, I dont have. Can you create one for me. I will be thankful to you. Just pm me your image code, i will put it up in the forum.

@Origin, is WarezConnect accepted. If it is please make the affiliate button?

Thanks

Yes you are. Will be added tonight.

I don't have one that I can send you right now but I should do within 24 hours, If you need it before then urgently send me a pm and I'll get one quickly made.

Take your time dude.

Thanks.
No, I dont have. Can you create one for me. I will be thankful to you. Just pm me your image code, i will put it up in the forum.

Ok I will create one for you, give me till tonight. (i am at work right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back