Status
Not open for further replies.

warezmagic

I Run & Own UltimateWarezSource

http://ultimatewarezsource.com/

Threads: 15,863, Posts: 62,383, Members: 11,121,

I Was Wondering If Any Forums Would Like To Affiliate ?? And What Do I Have To Do To Be On Your Forum?

Thanks

23 comments
I Run & Own UltimateWarezSource

http://ultimatewarezsource.com/

Threads: 15,863, Posts: 62,383, Members: 11,121,

I Was Wondering If Any Forums Would Like To Affiliate ?? And What Do I Have To Do To Be On Your Forum?

Thanks

i am interested in it.

i said exactly the same thing on pm as waldo

its a bought db and made the site up witch is no problem but you cant expect to just jump rite on in there you need to build first

Do you need a kick in the balls?

STOP PM'ing people on ALL sites to join yours.
Do NOT PM people on WarezScene, and do NOT PM people on WJunction.
If people want to be staff on your site, they will find it themselves.

It's fucking pathetic.

If you continue to PM people on other sites, one day, you'll annoy the wrong person.
PM'ing people on other sites is how forum wars start.

People like you piss me off - you don't deserve the title of "webmaster".

You're one of the idiots who buys a database, figures out how to install vBulletin on $5 webhosting, and claims they're the shit. Learn how to make a site yourself, on your own, like the rest of the successful forum owners out there. Poaching members isn't the way to do it - nor will it be tolerated.

UltimA im going to have to talk to you

have you msn or something i could really learn alot from you by what you have just said im building my site up from strach again to see how it feels and i wanna learn more about forums etc and do it the right way

Thanks

UltimA im going to have to talk to you

have you msn or something i could really learn alot from you by what you have just said im building my site up from strach again to see how it feels and i wanna learn more about forums etc and do it the right way

Thanks

I think UltimA is far too busy for that...

Honestly, your better off learning on your own. See what works for your forum and what doesn't - it's all about making it original. Of course, I'd recommend you read around on SEO techniques and webmaster tutorials.

Yeah, What I'd recommend is that you start up a test forum, make it only accessed via you, and start playing around on it, think of ideas, ways to make the theme look good etc. Install mods, forums, maximize the forum in the best way for viewing, if you need help, google is just a few clicks away. Use this board to play around and make your forum unique, but remember dont rush things :)

Best of Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back