Affiliate program BestMediaPartners (multimedia traffic\Downloads Traffic )

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestMP

We are glad to present affiliate program BestMediaPartners. It is fine-tuned to convert the any kind of multimedia traffic : download, torrents, warez are welcome. Especially note, for movies and e-books, they’re driving you cash at their best.

The scheme of work is like this: the user comes through your website to landing. He finds the file that he searched for. He pays for the trial, because he should do so in order to download file . 3 days later, if user did not refuse, the remaining principal amount for the full version will be charged off (autorebill). We hired perfect support team, so most customers are doesn’t refuse to be charged.

We pay you :
$2 per trial, and $30 per each full version. Refunds and chargebacks are doesn’t matters to you.
If you flood us with considerable volume of sales, the rates are subject to discussion and increase.
According to current webmaster stats, our sites produce about $30-50 per 1K in conversion!
We provide the keywords for file-doorways as well. Please contact us to get them.
Payments are done twice a month by WMZ, EPESE, WIRE Transfer.
The referral program allows getting additional 5% of the earnings of referred webmasters.
You can sign up here : http:// http://bestmediapartners.com/ .
To get invites and answers to your questions, please contact our support (contacts below).
Both experienced webmasters as well as the beginners in the business are welcome. We will monetize your traffic in the most profitable way!

icq 646619559
skype ivan-bmp

9 comments
What is your problem? If you have not decided - please write to our support. Problems with the registration should not be.

What is your problem? If you have not decided - please write to our support. Problems with the registration should not be.

He writes like Master Yoda :))

4I6aK.jpg

Scam

Hello,

Following last message on this thread I confirm this company is a pure scam, they didn't pay several people I know who use their affiliate program like me.

My advice: Stay away from this website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back