Affiliate Commission by bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

onleines

Which Affiliate Program does pay affiliate commission by Bitcoin?
I just heard that in the gaming business betcris does pay in the future only in bitcoin.
did somebody know a adult site which pay in bitcoin?

15 comments
I do not think any affiliate network offers payment in bitcoin, most will do paypal, skrill, webmoney, paxum or payoneer
There are some Affiliate network which will pay in Bitcoin. I will create a new category on bitcoin4.biz and will list them all by categories like Gaming, Adult and so on.

Also some Ad / Traffic Network accept Bitcoin for paying the advertisement or payout to the publisher. For example plugrush and Eroadvertising.

I did add all Affiliate programs for Adult, Gambling and File-Sharing which pay affiliate commission in Bitcoin here:

Earn Bitcoin with Bitcoin Affiliate & Webmaster program

If you want to list your offering in this directory, just register yourself as a user on this site. As soon as you've done that you can easily set up Affiliate & Traffic sites by yourself - including description, up to 5 images and a link to your offering.

Registered users can then review listed sites, too, and - with a good rating - help moving them up in the ranking!
Also, you can use your review to provide further information such as bonus programs etc. - your creativity is the limit! :-)

Or you know a Affiliate site which accepts bitcoins but is not yet listed in this directory?

Just send me a short PN or write the url in this thread and i will add it!

You can try chaturbate and fapshows.com. They're affiliate programs pay with bitcoins.
Sorry, that is not true. i did check it.

Chaturbate accept bitcoin as an payment method for user. They don't payout by Bitcoin. Only by check, by Wire ($25 processing Fee in the US and $45 international), Paxum ($0.50 Processing fee) and Payoneer ($1,- processing fee)

fapshows doesn't offer Bitcoin to the customer and the Affiliate Program is managed from Spider Bucks and they offer Check, Chexx, paxum and Wire. No Bitcoin

Did you have other information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back