Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetpaks

hello webmasters sir, i would like to ask some advice from you guys since i dont know whats happening to my server nor my site
i have 4 domain 3 of those are registered on the same hosting site and 1 of my domain registered to other registrar and this is what happened.
i ask for a support to my hosting provider and they said that when the memory reach the limit it causes something like this..
a database error.. but the other 3 sites are working fine.. on the image 2,3,4 are working fine and 1 is the only one experiencing this one.
i check on webuzo whether any services are down.. but all of them are up and working fine.

48665317480422684230.jpg

on the image the memory is working fine.. i ask some friends online about this and they said i need to contact my hosting provider..
i contacted them and they said if i want my site to be perfect or zero downtime i need to purchase a cpanel worth 30$ additional everymonth.
and i told them i cannot afford it since im pretty much new on creating a website. and i told them that theirs nothing wrong with the memory usage but why thus my "1" site is still experiencing database error. And today im waiting for their reply.. the site 1 is somewhat working fine now
i check for a reply from them but none.. and i check the client area and saw this..

21197652074286526015.png

what do you think what happend guys.. please advice me.. i dont know what to do..

9 comments
check your database is running or not... this problem can happen only one two things..either your mysql is not running or in your wordpress configuration(if your site is on wordppress cms) database detail is not correct.

to start my sql run
sudo service mysql start
command then checkk again

You didn't say what software you were using. Apache or nginx? Also what software is tryng to access the website database?

Most forums and other software use a configuration file telling the software the database name, database user name and their password? Did you set that up?

to be honest im still a beginner in terms of this .. i ask the host to set it up "wordpress for me"
and they did.. so they are the one who set up the database..

after i file a ticket to them regarding with this they return the status of my server..and the site went smoothly
but today they remove it again... and my site experiencing this kind of error again

Error establishing a database connection

and my status is unavailable on my server again..

i dont know why they are doing this to me..

47681140452646236615.png

72771296451775049479.png

28405251975114558737.png

help please..

Last edited:
Most of the time you get this error because of wrong information in your wp-config.php

Check if DB_HOST, DB_USER, DB_PASSWORD, or DB_NAME is correct or not.

Try to change the db password on phpmyadmin and put the same one to your wp-config and then try to run wp installation. :)

As Doggy Dog Said check username or database password if are correct
error establishing database connection means that one of them is not correct
Or try installing wordpress on the domain name with fantastico

basically you will receive this message when your username/password/database name is incorrect as Doggy said or the specified database doesn't exit or there is some issue with mysql service, try using

service mysql restart command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back