Status
Not open for further replies.

Drinkordie

Guys do think that header banner advertise on rlslog for 200$ - 4 days is worth its price? Is this good to buy 1 banner there or better way is to buy some monthly adspots on sites that have for example from 5 to 20UV daily ?

28 comments
@dsn but they have - ~1.6 million impressions a day, but if I buy link adspots on few smaller warez sites that have 20k UV daily my site will be indexed better by SE.- yes ,(?) but I dosent get so many visitors like from RLSLOG

Guys do think that header banner advertise on rlslog for 200$ - 4 days is worth its price? Is this good to buy 1 banner there or better way is to buy some monthly adspots on sites that have for example from 5 to 20UV daily ?

It depends on what you're advertising, and the quality of the banner you'll use.

I want to advertise warez site <_<
If you have a banner which stands out and catches downloaders' attention, then I guess theres no reason why you shouldn't get loads of targetted traffic. Just make sure you have a good banner and make sure rlslog give you exactly what you're paying for.

wtf 200$/4 days only? are you crazy you really gonna buy it? lol if its a scene release site or whatever it is why would someone charge 200$ for only 4 days? i really lol'd

better you move out. by advertising only on 1 site for 200$ you can advertise on 15-20 sites atleast + Link Exchanges!

better you move out showing your middle finger to RLSlog dude :)

You need to be smart, give the RLSLOG visitors something they ain't getting on the site itself, that'll get you a lot of traffic. Don't waste your money if you're just going to advertise another warez site with the same shit everywhere.

^ Yup, RT is 100% correct.. If you want a successful site, you need your site to be unique. Most members on this forum just copy other sites expecting their own site to get big quick, that is never the case. Make sure you have something different.

Think things though before you decide to spend a large sum of money, remember its a risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back