Status
Not open for further replies.

nairaweb

Hi WJ,

I have Few Websites on which i use Adsense but i am not making More than 20$ USD Per Month.I am getting around 500 Pageviews Per day.Can anyone tell me what traffic i need to make 1000$ Per month from adsense? Is keyword that much related to earning?

24 comments
$1000/month from adsense is going to be hard.

You need a lot of backlinks to boost your SEO PR.

That should bump your traffic rates up.

Try check out some tutorials on how to build your SEO up.

Thanks For Reply MrOSX.

Yup i need to boost the traffic.I know basic SEO too.
But,i need a rough estimate about the traffic i need for 1K$/m.

There's two ways to get 10k daily UVs.
Focus on SEO to a T, you will see results in the coming months.
Get amazing content for you site, that's in demand and you will easily get more than 10k.

Get both and you will make in excess of $1k from adsense.

I was making 600-700$ per month with Google AdSense. Then one month I earned 1000$+ and they banned me, so be careful when you make a wish. It may happen!

+1 Baraba. Thats normal with google. They expect some conversions with the traffic. When the traffic fail to generate the expected conversions they simply ban the affiliate.

you can only make that much if you are monetizing your famous youtube videos.
with that you can even make $2000 a month

I was making 600-700$ per month with Google AdSense. Then one month I earned 1000$+ and they banned me, so be careful when you make a wish. It may happen!

What was your Traffic Stats that time?

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

you can only make that much if you are monetizing your famous youtube videos.
with that you can even make $2000 a month
I have also heard that People are making good Money with Adsense and youtube.Do you have more information about this?
How much they pay for 1000views?

A good Niche (Marketing, Advertising, Finance, Money) these are the High paying Niche for google Adsense and I have experienced them Their pay rate is about 2-5/USD Per Click if you have Traffic like 2k Views daily of this Niche it will do your Job with this

You must have Quality Niche (Made by you) to get Maximum traffic and get Good optimization in the Blog or Site

For me I can Make upto 25USD daily, I am making now 15USD with Good amount of Traffic coming from Facebook and the Uniqueness of traffic is Important -

Placement of Ads is important as well for Good CPM rate to get with (Search Google with Good Adsense Placement) and you will find many of the Search results with it.

Don't try too much With Adsense, just be on your blog and Post something each day to get Traffic, buying Backlinks, SEO are just not enough for your blog to get you Maximum Traffic. Stay your calm and have patience - Contact me if you need any More Help :)

Good Luck

What was your Traffic Stats that time?

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

I have also heard that People are making good Money with Adsense and youtube.Do you have more information about this?
How much they pay for 1000views?

I have no idea how much they pay for 1000 view, but they do pay good prices for pay-per-click.
I once got 41 clicks and it made me $25 (1 day)

That never happen to me, maybe you broke some rules.
For 1000 views it around 2-4 usd.

my site unique visitor around 8~12k per day, minimum earning around $25, max earning around $80 per day. 30k impression per day + 150 click,but its depend on CPC too

Google is really unpredictable. You can get ban from it for anything and you'll never know what for that ban was. The best thing you may do is to get fresh content to your website, get as many legit backlinks as you can and work on your keywords of your website and then pray that google would not ban your website. Good luck :)

P.S. It's a very slow and painfull way to do this, but only then you'll be sure, that your account is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back