Ads Rewiew on my blog (18+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

windowlicker

so i want to ask you about ads on my blog.. so is my blog to slow for open and did my ads are to annoying? Any other suggestion are welcome

9 comments
i know that and i know what i'm doing :-=. I want it this way. My questions ia about ads not movies inside that's my choice. it's ok this is your suggestion so thanks anyway

Plugrush is a great choice, popunder and 2 vertical banners,... Its well

But the rest sucks
Good luck with the PPD and the newbies that download those crappy 240p videos

Like i said that's my choice and my earnings are fine you don't have to worry about that! I want it this way i have my very good reasons for it. My earnings with downloads and sales are really fine my next ocupation's is ads. so that is my main question. I got from plugrush,pop ads and linkbucks about 100 $ per month and that is fine for me. but i don't know what people think about that. is that to annoying(taht ads)? any other with similiar experience i want to hear. something about that will be really helpfull i don't wanna talk about jerking off on HD videos.. I don't care about that.. There is thousand's blogs for that...

Its not annoying at all, maybe the popunders a bit, but you are right, kids dont care if its 240p, or if they have to download it instead of watching it on xVideos or xHamster, they somehow, land on your website and they just wanna see some pussy and cock in action

Just for curiosity, whats your main source of traffic?
Your site can get a good position on Google with post titles such generic?

Your blog is fine.. But I don't understand.. I didn't even put plugrush in my site's frontpage. I have a paid site and it's like less than 3 months. And I have 1000+ Free users and 65 Paid users and your site is old - then WHY - your earning is low?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back