AdJoin.Me - URL Shortener Pays Up To $5.00/1K Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad, i am using now adf.ly and happy with them, but wanted to try adjoin.me too.

But after i saw this: "AdJoin.Me has started to accept Valid & Verified Paypal Holder only to get the earning payment.",

My paypal account Status: Unverified, it means i wont be able to get my payments, am i right?

Too bad, i am using now adf.ly and happy with them, but wanted to try adjoin.me too.

But after i saw this: "AdJoin.Me has started to accept Valid & Verified Paypal Holder only to get the earning payment.",

My paypal account Status: Unverified, it means i wont be able to get my payments, am i right?

Hello,

You can join us now to earn more but you only will get the payment when your Paypal account status is "Verified"

I have a question, How good is the quality of the traffic?
You recommend advertise there?

Most of our publishers are ready to send out good quality traffics from their facebook, blog, youtube even twitter.

If you advertise good niche that can attract the most users then you will make a lot of moneys that happened to our current advertisers.

Find a good niche then stay with us! Thanks for your question.

Invested 5$ for testing,
If i will see results I will invest much more :)

A little question,how long it takes to verify a campaign?

Sorry, i don't understand.
I see the site and say the adult material it's not allowed, but i just want to know if they thinking considering taking the case to be completely legal content of legal.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back