Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus

I have some adult material(100% legal) but can not find a url shorter that accepts my content, any ideas?

Thanks

10 comments
At the moment Linkbucks pays more than any other, significantly more than adf.ly
Just test it shorten adf.ly and linkbucks in the same link and Linkbuck will pay more

Acording to my earning tests, by putting this 3 url shorteners in the same link:

Linkbucks > bc.vc > adf.ly

You actualy earn less on adf.ly because its the only one without popunder when you click in the button
this are the only ones I trust
Attention Linkbucks has 2 methods you can choose, adult or non adult links, non adult pays the double, so I always put non adult even if is adult content
Check the linkbucks payout rates

In Adf.ly is really easy to get banned for adult content, If some asshole fill this form with your adf.ly link http://adf*****abuse you will get your account banned in couple of hours, its profit for them, they dont have to pay after this

In bc.vc you don't have a abuse subject form and in Linkbucks everyone know that they accept adult material

but you can put like this: linkbucks > adf.ly > bc.vc > final link
And the adf.ly link stays "hidden" in the middle
There are many methods to get around

Last edited:
The payout table will be revealed shortly - It's set to 50% of advertisers costs so you can work it out from that. At the moment I really need advertisers, then the focus will be on publishers.

I'll publish the payouts in the next 24 hours or so when I get sufficient number of people advertising their affiliate links etc etc.

So you know - Payments will be made within the first 5 days of each month and cover the entirety of the previous month. At the moment, we have no plans to implement a minimum withdraw.

That all said....we want ADVERTISERS first so that's why we're offering 25% affiliate cut to anyone who can send us advertisers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back