Selling Addmefast working bot 4000 to 5000 points daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahadzaman66

Banned
Banned
hi
guys i have addmefast working bot which is working very well and also its safe for your addmefast account i m running this last 2 months and its never get ban so you can use it easy
price is 5$
payment method: paypal,moneybookers,liberty reserve,webmoney,payza, i prefer moneybookers and liberty reserve

9 comments
Create a thread of your own and share the free bot if you like to. Do not trash other's sales threads.

ok i ll upload proof after some time dont worry thanks

guys some bugs on that bot so i stop selling when i it will fix i ll start selling again until no sale thanks

Last edited:
I report you now..................

U are selling illegal Bots where you have no resell rights and its not the first time i see you doing you this here on WJ

Remember some People know the Names on some BH Sites and i know who you are on some sites like this so

Reported!

ok i ll upload proof after some time dont worry thanks

guys some bugs on that bot so i stop selling when i it will fix i ll start selling again until no sale thanks

becouse you never are the coder or have any right to sell this.

I hope you are Finally Banned now i see this actions from you now few times here!!!

You cant sell it becouse it was cracked or free bot show some Proofs.

And dont forget i report you on the site where you grab this shit everytime and here you try to sell it.

NOT the First Time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back